Recipe: Delicious Mooli sabzi
Mooli sabzi. Mooli ki sabzi recipe with step by step photos. This easy and quick recipe of mooli sabji is again a special Punjabi dish. This mooli ki sabzi is also made without onions and garlic.
Cooked with onions and chilies, mooli lachha sabzi is a wonderful winter partner for hot parathas. *Use the non-watery part of cooked dal for mooli lachha sabzi. You could use either moong dal or. Mullangi Poriyal-Radish Curry-Mooli Sabzi Recipe-Mooli Recipes. You can cook Mooli sabzi using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mooli sabzi
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Radish leaves.
- Prepare 3 of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic crushed.
- You need 2 of chopped green chilli.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of redchilli powder.
- Prepare 3-4 of drop ghee.
- Prepare 1 pinch of hing.
Mooli baigan ki sabzi is a winter special dish made in Northern India specially in Punjab and Uttar As Mooli/Radish is quite strong and pungent in taste so many don't like it but in this sabzi The taste of. To make this recipe, Mooli is peeled, cut in roundels and then cooked along with cumin seeds, garlic, ginger, dry red chilli. mooli ki sabzi,mooli ki sabji,mooli ke patte ki sabzi,mooli ki sabji kaise banaye,mooli ki sabji kaise MoolikiSabji #Radishleafdish बनाये एकदम टेस्टी मूली की सब्ज़ी इस आसान तरीके से Mooli Ki Sabzi is a delicious dish with few calories. Learn how to make/prepare Mooli Ki Sabzi by following this easy recipe.
Mooli sabzi instructions
- Add little ghee in kadai add heeng..
- Now add chopped leaves of radish tomatoes green chilli crushed Ginger garlic add spices..
- Cover it for 5 when moisture evaporate ready to eat this..
- No oil and yummy yummy..
Mooli sabzi recipe, learn how to make low calorie mooli sabzi (radish dry fry). Radish which is known as mooli in Hindi is a root vegetable but has very less calories and is a healthy vegetable. This Sabzi is stir fried in mustard oil and flavored with garlic and dry red chilies. The crisp texture and slightly pungent flavor of radish leaves adds a great taste to the Mooli Ke Patton ki Sabzi. Radish Mooli chutney or mullangi pachadi is a simple, spicy chutney that goes well with idli, dosa or dal rice.