Recipe: Appetizing Homemade Kahlua
Homemade Kahlua. Homemade Kahlua has a simple and perfect balance of sweetness that is shared with coffee and rum. Homemade Kahlua takes a little effort and the rewards are huge. Homemade Kahlua is very easy to make.
Learn how to make a delicious homemade kahlua. Kahlua is a brand name for a coffee liqueur. You can make this amazing drink at home. You can cook Homemade Kahlua using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Kahlua
- It’s 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of instant coffee.
- You need 3 tbsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of vodka.
Homemade Kahlua is a tasty coffee-flavored liqueur that you can easily make yourself using coffee, sugar, vanilla and vodka. There are many variations using flavored coffees and syrups. This is a recipe I came up with since I enjoy white russians soo much, and also I like Kahlua in my coffee too. Most branded food and drink can be made easily and less expensively at home — this includes Kahlua coffee liqueur.
Homemade Kahlua step by step
- Dissolve sugar into water over medium heat.
- Add instant coffee and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer.
- Stir every 15 minutes for 2 hours. Stir it more towards the end. It will be like a syrup..
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 to 10 minutes..
- Stir in vanilla and let cool for 30 minutes.
- Stir in vodka and store in a dark glass bottle. I use a Budlight 40 ounce bottle..
Homemade Kahlua is one of my favorite gifts for friends, both old and new. Homemade Kahlua – A Great Gift & Occasional Treat. Homemade Kahlua®, a coffee-based liqueur, is easy to make using coffee, brown sugar, vanilla, and grain alcohol for a tasty Thanksgiving cocktail. First up – we're making our homemade version of Kahlua. Kahlua is a coffee liqueur that's a favorite to serve in drinks using milk or cream.