Recipe: Yummy Tinklee's Kahlua
Tinklee's Kahlua. Classic Kahlúa drinks like the White Russian, Espresso Martini, Mind Eraser and Kahlua Sour. By clicking submit, you agree to receive news and invites from Kahlúa and other trusted brands from. This is a simple recipe with only a few ingredients.
Slice lemons (if using a mandolin I found med was the perfect insert). Then more honey, just kinda coat over the slices. Kahlúa is the flexible star of a number of delicious cocktail recipes, so it's easy to discover a way drink Kahlúa that you love. You can have Tinklee's Kahlua using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tinklee's Kahlua
- It’s 4 cup of water.
- You need 3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ground coffee beans (I did a very fine grind).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of vodka.
You can sip the coffee liqueur by itself over ice. Kahlúa Original is the hero ingredient in many cult cocktails and drinks, to name a few: White Russian, Espresso Martini, Mind Eraser. It will turn the average evening into a fun and different social highlight. Kahlua is dark, has a very coffee-like flavor.
Tinklee's Kahlua instructions
- In a large stock pot, add water and sugar, stir till dissolved over med – high heat, add coffee and bring to a boil, reduce, cover and let simmer for 2hrs, stirring every 15mins.
- Remove from heat add vanilla and let it cool down to room temperature 2-3 hrs.
- Then stir in vodka, strain through cheesecloth and pour into jars, I used pint and half pint.
Bailey's is light, a creamy taste. Doesn't taste like coffee, tastes like "Irish Creme" – whatever that actually is! If you like White Russians, you're probably already. Kahlua is a delicious liqueur that adds dash of sweetness to anything you add it to. You can try this drink in a variety of classic cocktails, including a White Russian, Black Russian, or an indulgent.