Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Simple Coffee-flavored Truffles
Simple Coffee-flavored Truffles.
You can cook Simple Coffee-flavored Truffles using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Coffee-flavored Truffles
- You need 150 grams of Dark chocolate.
- It’s 90 grams of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Instant coffee.
- You need 2 tsp of Rum.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Mizuame starch based sweet syrup (sugar syrup).
- It’s 60 grams of Bitter chocolate.
Simple Coffee-flavored Truffles step by step
- Break the chocolate apart. Melt it in a bowl over a 50℃ hot bath..
- Heat the heavy cream, mizuame, and instant coffee in a pot. Turn the heat off when it's just below boiling..
- Add the mixture from Step 2 into the bowl from Step 1. Fold in using a rubber spatula. Add rum and mix well..
- Lay a sheet of plastic wrap in a flat container, and pour in the mixture from Step 3. Chill in the fridge to harden..
- When the chocolate has hardened, chop it up into pieces and roll them into a ball. Chill them in the fridge for about 1 hour..
- Chop up the chocolate marked with a , and melt over a hot bath. Do not warm it too much, since it will melt the chocolate from Step 5 when coating..
- Put each chocolate ball (from Step 5) into the molten chocolate from Step 6. Roll them around, then place them onto a sheet of oven paper. Chill in the fridge to harden..
- To make a ganache-type truffles, coat the chopped chocolate from Step 5 with powdered cocoa.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143326-not-too-sweet-coffee-flavored-truffles.
- Step 2: You can also put the chocolate and heavy cream into a bowl and microwave them to melt. The chocolate for coating in Step 6 can be melted in the same way by microwaving..
- Step 7: If it's too difficult to shape, please trace it with a fork before it hardens completely..
- You can also use milk chocolate for the coating..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)