Recipe: Perfect Banana Cream Pie
Banana Cream Pie. This ambrosial banana cream pie is filled with lots of bananas and a creamy pudding mixture. This is the ultimate banana cream pie; rich, silky, and indulgent yet so light and dreamy. Full of banana flavor with no artificial ingredients.
Because I assure you: you can taste the. This Banana Cream Pie is made extra special with sliced bananas layered between easy-to-make homemade pudding dotted with specks of vanilla! Whipped cream swirls and more bananas take this. You can have Banana Cream Pie using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Cream Pie
- It’s 1 box of instant banana pudding.
- It’s of Milk.
- It’s 1 of tube of sugar cookies.
- It’s 1 of banana.
- It’s 1 can of whipped cream.
Nothing beats a homemade banana cream pie made from scratch. Using pudding from a packet might be quick and easy, but it will still taste too much like pudding. Banana Cream Pie is a refreshing, creamy banana pudding poured into a vanilla wafer pie crust, topped with more bananas and a homemade whipped topping. A showstopping peanut-studded banana cream pie with sky-high whipped cream.
Banana Cream Pie instructions
- Portion the tube of sugar cookies into 12 similar sized slices..
- Press 1 slice of cookie dough into each cup of a muffin pan. This makes individual pie shells for the filling..
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 10 min. Or until golden..
- Remove from oven and let cool. Prepare the instant pudding in a bowl, following the package directions..
- Fill the pie shells with the banana pudding. Top each mini pie with whipped cream and a slice of banana for a garnish..
- Enjoy, they're great!.
Roasted peanuts pull double duty in the graham cracker crust and sprinkled over the topping. Smooth, sweet banana filling topped with swoops of fluffy whipped cream — who wouldn't want banana cream pie? Add one of our most popular pies to your dessert repertoire. Homemade Banana Cream Pie with no box-pudding mix. A delicious homemade custard filling that holds together perfectly, layered inside a nilla wafer crust.