Recipe: Yummy Ray's' Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
Ray's' Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie. Recently it was my mom's birthday and saying she's a peanut butter lover is an understatement. So I took the challenge of making a dessert. Tiny bits of peanuts are worked into the baked graham cracker crust and peanuts are scattered over the top of the pie.
Reese's Ice Cream. . . a creamy peanut butter base loaded with chunks of peanut butter cups and peanut butter swirl. This ice cream recipe is perfect for peanut This peanut butter cup ice cream definitely satisfies any peanut butter craving. Not only does it have peanut butter in the base, it has. You can have Ray's' Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ray's' Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
- You need 1 of Graham cracker pie crust.
- You need 4 cup of softened vanilla ice cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of whipped topping(cool whip).
- It’s of garnish.
- It’s 1 pints of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 box of 3.4oz vanilla pudding.
- It’s 1 of Peanut butter cups.
- It’s 1 of chocolate syrup.
- You need 1 of chocolate sprinkles.
This ice cream cake recipeis absolutely dreamy! Ice cream sandwiches are layered with peanut butter, peanut butter cups, caramel and chocolate! Snickerdoodle Cream Cheese Apple Pie is made with a snickerdoodle cookie crust. A layer of cream cheese, chopped apple pie filling and a.
Ray's' Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie step by step
- Let your ice cream get really soft add to mixer with peanut butter and whip topping(cool whip) whip well. Add to pie crust cover and freeze at least 4-6 hours.
- Make your whipped topping, add heavy cream, sugar, pudding & vanilla whip till thickened..
- Once pie sets decorate as you like.i used a piping bag and tip. Garnish with sprinkles, chocolate syrup & pb cups.
A smooth and creamy peanut butter ice cream recipe with chunks of chocolate peanut butter cups mixed in. This is such a super simple ice cream recipe- only the ingredients you see here are involved. You'll need milk, cream, vanilla, peanut butter, sugar and peanut butter. Spread ice cream mixture in crumb crust. Serve with remaining peanut butter topping.