Recipe: Appetizing Strawberry Cream-cheese Pie
Strawberry Cream-cheese Pie. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, egg substitute, honey and vanilla until smooth. This five-star pie is a delicious combination of cheesecake, cream pie and fruit pie all in one, topped with a kiss of chocolate drizzle for even more yum. Use strawberries, blueberries, raspberries or a combination of fruit for the top layer, and make quick work of the crust with our premade refrigerated pie dough.
There's nothing like a freshly picked strawberry. They are sweet and tart and juicy all at the same time. A simple homemade strawberry cream cheese pie made with an easy graham cracker crust, a sweet cream cheese layer, and topped with fresh strawberries. You can have Strawberry Cream-cheese Pie using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cream-cheese Pie
- You need 12 oz of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Light Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Cornstarch.
- It’s 3 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of Chopped Strawberries.
- You need 1 of Your favorite pie crust. Top and bottom..
- It’s 5 of Extra sliced strawberry to cover bottom of pan.
- You need 1 of Egg beaten..
This pie uses no Jello, gelatin, or artificial add-ins, and a quick strawberry sauce serves as a sweet glaze for the berries. When it comes to sweets, it's pretty well-known in my household that I have a complete and utter lack of restraint. This dreamy pie is filled with a cream cheese mixture sweetened with confectioners ' sugar, flavored with vanilla and almond extracts, and studded with chopped almonds. After whipped cream is folded into the mixture, it 's all spooned into a baked, homemade pie crust.
Strawberry Cream-cheese Pie instructions
- Heat oven to 350.
- In a standing mixer pour brown sugar, cream cheese, vanilla, an cornstarch..
- Mix in mixer at medium-low speed till completely mixed.
- Slowly add strawberry at low speed. Until the mixture turns a light pink but has decent sized pieces of strawberry inside.
- Line bottom of crust with sliced strawberries..
- pour mixture inside pan.
- Put top crust on the top of the pie. I use a lattice design on mine.
- Brush the egg on the crust and coat with a thin layer of sugar.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes. Or until the filling is slightly browned and the crust is golden.
The pie is chilled, decorated with fresh strawberries and brushed with a currant-jelly glaze. Fresh strawberries top a sweet layer of whipped cream and cream cheese for a pretty pie you'll be proud to serve to family or guests. A prebaked pie shell and purchased glaze make it so easy. This Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie is a triple layer delight starting with a three ingredient graham cracker crust. Followed by an easy no bake lightly sweetened cream cheese filling and topped with a five ingredient sweet glaze for the fresh strawberries.