Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Coconut Cream Pie
Coconut Cream Pie. What a wonderful coconut cream pie. I tested this recipe out tonight because my girlfriend wants one for her birthday. If this didn't work out, I was going to head to Bob Evans to get her pie since, while I.
When it comes to pie recipes, this classic coconut pie recipe takes the blue ribbon. The use of a refrigerated pie crust makes it easy and the whipped cream makes it stunning. Coconut cream pie is one of my favorites to make because it requires little effort, but final outcome is "looks-like-you-worked-on-it-all-day" delicious! You can have Coconut Cream Pie using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Cream Pie
- Prepare of Layer 1.
- Prepare 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of melted butter.
- You need 4 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s of Layer 2.
- It’s 16 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 cup of powder sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of Cool Whip.
- Prepare of Layer3.
- Prepare 2 small of boxes Coconut Cream instant pudding.
- You need 3 cup of milk.
- You need of Layer4.
- Prepare 2 cup of toasted coconut.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of Cool Whip.
The individual components of this pie can be prepared. Then, top the coconut cream pie with a little more toasted coconut. At this point, you can either slice the pie and serve it or refrigerate it until you're ready to enjoy it! Coconut cream pie is a diner classic, but there's no reason you can't make it at home.
Coconut Cream Pie step by step
- preheat oven to 350°.
- For Layer 1: In a bowl mix the flour, butter, & sugar together and pat into a 13×9 pan to form crust. Bake for 15-20 min. until just beginning to turn golden. Cool completely..
- For Layer 2: Beat together the powder sugar and cream cheese with electric beaters until blended. Fold in the 2 cups Cool Whip and spread onto the cooled crust..
- For Layer 3: Beat with electric beaters the pudding and the milk until thick. Spread over the cream cheese layer..
- For Layer 4: Top the pudding layer with the 1 cup Cool Whip and then sprinkle on the toasted coconut on top..
- Refrigerate for at least 2hrs. But over night is best!!.
Cover the coconut cream pie with plastic wrap and chill it until the filling is firm. See more ideas about coconut cream pie, cream pie, coconut cream. Coconut cream pie with a cheesecake twist. Easy and simple thanks to the coconut pudding mix and Nilla wafer crust. Coconut Cream Pie has to be one of THE best desserts ever, yes I love Oreos and the like but I would always pick this classic dessert any day over all the new trendy ones coming through!