Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Oreo Cookie Ice Cream pie
Oreo Cookie Ice Cream pie. Oreos and ice cream make a great combination, which can be made even better in an ice cream pie. Squirt chocolate syrup in thin lines over the top of the pie. How to make an OREO pie (No-Bake) Learn to make a delicious, cool dessert to beat the Summer heat.
One with a thick and crumbly Oreo cookie crust, a luscious, creamy, chocolate ice cream filling, and swirls of whipped chocolate cream and mini Oreos. OREO Ice Cream Pie – your new favorite Ice Cream Dessert! With the crisp cookie crust, layered with hot fudge, to the creamy OREO filled ice cream, topped with whipped topping and more OREO's, this ice cream dessert is basically an OREO lovers dream come true! You can cook Oreo Cookie Ice Cream pie using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo Cookie Ice Cream pie
- It’s of Topping.
- Prepare 1 can of whipped cream.
- It’s 1 of bottle of chocolate syrup.
- Prepare of Cookies & Cream Ice Cream.
- Prepare 1 of oreo cookie pie crust.
- You need 1 quart of cookies & cream ice cream.
How to Make Oreo Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Cake. You start with my usual suspects – two layers of brownie and my favorite no-ice-cream-machine-needed ice cream base. To that ice cream base you add loads and loads of Oreo. Cookies 'n cream ice cream + a no-bake Oreo crust = BLISS.
Oreo Cookie Ice Cream pie step by step
- Gather the materials..
- Slightly thaw the ice cream so that it's soft enough to spread inside the pie shell..
- Spread the ice cream evenly, cover tightly, then freeze for about 1 1/2 hours..
- Once frozen, simply add whipped cream then drizzle with chocolate syrup!.
This ice cream tart only sounds fancy. There are two important shortcuts that make it SO EASY: You create the easiest-ever Oreo crust by crushing up Oreo cookies (scrape off the frosting) in a food processor and mixing with melted butter. Crushed sandwich cookies form the base for a creamy homemade non-dairy ice cream pie. This dessert is always a crowd-pleaser! I thought they'd enjoy an Oreo Cookie Ice Cream Pie and decided to whip up a couple for them.