Recipe: Delicious Mango mousse
Mango mousse. Mango Mousse recipe with step by step photos. Here is a Quick and easy mango mousse that you can whip up if you want that special dessert or if you have unexpected guests coming for dinner. This mango mousse sits bright and beautiful on your dinner table.
This fruit based dessert is best served after dinner. This Mango Mousse recipe is one of the first desserts I learned how to make as a newlywed. That was back when I first started buying cooking books in order to prepare meals for my husband. You can cook Mango mousse using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango mousse
- You need of egg whites.
- Prepare of caster sugar.
- It’s of mango puree.
- Prepare of gelatine.
- Prepare of double cream.
Top each serving with chopped mangoes for extra color!. Mango Mousse, Classic Mango Mousse Recipe mango Mousse, Mango Mousse With Fig Mango Mousse CakeSavor The Best. heavy whipping cream, sweetened flaked coconut, mangos. Adds a custom Gourmet recipe to the game – Mango Mousse Fluffy and creamy mousse made with real mangoes.
Mango mousse step by step
- With a little water heat the sugar to 116°C.
- Whisk the egg whites until fluffy and add the sugar and continue to whisk until cooled.
- Heat a little of the mango puree, then melt the gelatine into this, add the rest of the puree and cool to room temperature.
- Fold the mango into the meringue.
- Whisk the cream to soft peaks and fold the mango meringue into this pour into desired moulds and chill to set.
Mango mousse is a perfect after-meal dessert, also good as a snack. This vegan mango mousse is basically a mango coconut cream mousse made with just four simple ingredients. A simple, easy and effortless recipe that refreshing and light. Easy to make Mango Mousse recipe that only takes less than an hour to make and has that elegant Have you ever tried a mousse? When people think about mango mousse, they immediately expect it.