Easiest Way to Make Tasty Grown-Up Natillas
You can cook Grown-Up Natillas using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grown-Up Natillas
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ☆Instant coffee.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Water.
- Prepare 2 of biscuits Biscuit (I used Marie biscuit).
- You need 250 ml of Milk.
- You need 1/4 of Lemon zest.
- It’s 1 of ○Egg yolk.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ○Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ○Katakuriko (or cornstarch).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Rum.
- You need 1 of Cinnamon.
Grown-Up Natillas instructions
- Mix the ☆ ingredients and make a strong coffee in a bowl. Soak the biscuit..
- In a separate bowl, place the biscuit from Step 1 at the bottom. If you like the coffee flavor, you can add the remaining coffee from Step 1..
- Put the milk and lemon zest in a sauce pan. Warm until just before it starts to boil and milk is infused with lemon zest..
- Put the ingredients marked ○ into a bowl and mix well..
- Add the milk from Step 3 into the mixture of Step 4, and mix well. Discard the lemon zest..
- Put the mixture of Step 5 back into the sauce pan and simmer over low heat until it thickens (stir constantly with a wooden spatula to keep the natillas from burning)..
- When Step 6 has cooled, add the rum. Pour into the bowl of Step 2. Chill very well in the refrigerator. Serve the natillas sprinkled with cinnamon..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)