Recipe: Yummy Sophisticated Chocolate Pound Cake Made With Pancake Mix
Sophisticated Chocolate Pound Cake Made With Pancake Mix.
You can cook Sophisticated Chocolate Pound Cake Made With Pancake Mix using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sophisticated Chocolate Pound Cake Made With Pancake Mix
- Prepare 130 grams of ★ Pancake mix.
- Prepare 25 grams of ★Cocoa powder (unsweetened).
- Prepare 1 of bar Milk chocolate.
- You need 2 of Eggs (L).
- It’s 50 grams of Sugar.
- You need 60 grams of Margarine.
- You need 3 tbsp of Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆Instant coffee.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Boiling water.
- You need 45 grams of Rum raisins (drain well).
Sophisticated Chocolate Pound Cake Made With Pancake Mix step by step
- Bring the margarine, eggs, and milk to room temperature. Sift together the ★ dry ingredients and set aside..
- Dissolve the ☆ instant coffee into the boiling water and cool it down..
- Coarsely chop the chocolate with a knife..
- Line the pound cake mold with parchment paper. When the above preparations are all completed, preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Use a whisk to cream together the softened margarine and granulated sugar until light and fluffy..
- Pour egg, milk and coffee and mix well. Add one egg at a time and mix well each time..
- It will look like this after the ingredients from Step 6 are all combined. It's OK if it looks different from the photo..
- Use a rubber spatula to fold the ★ dry ingredients into the batter..
- Mix the batter just until incorporated. Add the Step 3 chocolate and rum raisins..
- Mix it quickly and evenly..
- Pour batter into the prepared mold from Step 4. Lightly tap the mold onto the counter a few times to let the trapped air come out. Bake it in the preheated oven for 35 minutes..
- If the top gets too hot and is about to scorch, cover it with aluminum foil..
- If a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean, it's done baking! Remove from the oven and cool on a rack..
- It will taste even better if you leave it for half a day or overnight. Keep it cool in the refrigerator during warm weather..
- I used Ghana Milk Chocolate this time..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)