Recipe: Appetizing Pineapple Pie (no bake)
Pineapple Pie (no bake). Directions: In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese and sugar. Easy Pineapple Pie is so creamy and refreshing! It only takes a few minutes to prepare this stunning, no-bake dessert that's loaded with tropical flavors!
This is one of our favorite ways to complete a summer Easy No Bake Pineapple Pie! You won't believe how delicious and refreshing this pie is. If you are a pineapple lover then this is the pie for you! You can have Pineapple Pie (no bake) using 4 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Pie (no bake)
- It’s 1 (20 ounce) of can crushed pineapple (don't drain).
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 (3.4 ounce) of packages vanilla instant pudding mix.
- You need 1 of store bought graham cracker pie crust Cool whip.
Be the first to review this recipe. A wonderful pineapple filling topped with a cheesecake like topping. My oh my I love this pie! I used a small mesh strainer to drain the canned crushed pineapple.
Pineapple Pie (no bake) step by step
- In a large bowl mix crushed pineapple, sour cream and vanilla pudding mix. Pour into pie crust and spread evenly. Chill. Before serving top pie with cool whip..
One of the picture shows a spoon that I used to press the pineapple so I could removed as much pineapple juice as possible, before adding it to the sweetened Thanks for looking! Original recipe from this pin:No Bake Rainbow Pie. This is the BEST No Bake Pineapple Dessert recipe! It's a quick and easy no-bake dessert you're gonna love! This Pineapple pie recipe takes me back to my hometown, let me tell you why.