Recipe: Appetizing Easy sausage and pork pastalaya
Easy sausage and pork pastalaya. This weeknight winner features smoky sausage and shrimp with a kick of heat from Zatarain's® Creole Seasoning. All the flavors of a New Orleans Jambalaya – but served up with pasta. Pastalaya – Jambalaya Inspired One Pot Pasta.
Pork Sausage Pasta Recipes on Yummly Creamy Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Pasta. Chicken & Sausage Gumbo HD by The Cajun Ninja. You can have Easy sausage and pork pastalaya using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy sausage and pork pastalaya
- Prepare 1 of pork tenderloin chopped an creole seasoned good.
- It’s 2 lbs of sausage.
- Prepare 2 (16 oz) of season blend (onions,peppers).
- It’s 3 packs (12 oz) of penne pasta.
- It’s 32 oz of beef broth maybe 1 or two of water.
- You need 1 tbs of Creole seasons.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tbs of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/2 bottle of kitchen bouquet.
How to make Pastalaya – A Cajun cooking favorite. A quick-and-easy Cajun dish that's perfect for a busy weeknight meal. Brown the ground venison in a large Dutch oven. Remove the meat from the pot and add the peppers and onions.
Easy sausage and pork pastalaya step by step
- Brown pork in some oil for this pot I’m not gonna brown all the juice away from the pork like I do in cast iron pot so say bout 15 mins of cooking then add sausage an cook for 15 more mins ! If the meat puts gratton as we Cajuns call it that’s good don’t work once u put onions in it will all come up an that’s flavor !.
- Add holy trinity aka season blend an scrap the pot that looks burnt or Gratton I add lit bit of water at this process bc I had no grease left so add some if u need to, add seasons, an let smoother down till gets brown good !.
- Then add broth an 4 cups of water an stir good at this point u can taste the liquid an see if it needs more spice to your likening I added lots bit more of everything that’s me though, let it boil bout 10 to 15 mins !.
- Add noodles an stir good, let cook for 20 mins On a simmer I actually had to add four more cups bc the noodles kept sticking an they weren’t cooked through, penne an bow ties noodles always give me trouble may be different if I was using spaghetti noodles which I usually use so u want need that much water !.
- Like if u add more water bc the noodles ain’t cooking just add little bit more creole season an once it’s all cooked up cut the fire off and (the most important part) out the lid back on an let it soak up the smoke for 15 mins then it’s time to eat ! AH CEST BON !!!.
Pastalaya – Easy One Pot Meal with VIDEO – Budget Bytes. Slap Ya Mama Pastalaya is a unique take on the traditional Cajun Jambalaya. Cook for a few minutes, stirring regularly. This Shrimp Sausage Pastalaya is a delicious Cajun style recipe that is sure to please and made for a perfect recipe onboard our sailboat. Dozens of the best sausage recipes for the best sausage you've ever tasted.