Recipe: Yummy Key Lime Pie *EASY*
Key Lime Pie *EASY*. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Key Lime Pie I. My easy key lime pie recipe is a summer treasure, internet friends. Minimal effort, maximum deliciousness and all the refreshing vibes make this one a hit, y'all.????.
This all American pie is easy to make, too. Key Lime pies are perfect during the summer months! This recipe is one of the easiest! You can cook Key Lime Pie *EASY* using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Key Lime Pie *EASY*
- You need of Crust.
- It’s 1.5 cups of fine crushed graham crackers.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 6 TBS of melted butter.
- It’s of Filling.
- You need 28 oz of sweet condensed milk (2 cans).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 3/4 cup of key lime juice.
- You need of Zest of 2 Limes or 4 Key Limes.
- It’s of Whipped cream topping.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
The Best Key Lime Pie recipe EVER! You won't be able to stop at just one slice. My easy key lime pie gives the classic recipe a much-needed makeover. Just like the classic, my Key Lime Pie starts with delicious Graham Cracker crust.
Key Lime Pie *EASY* instructions
- Preheat oven 350/375 Crush graham crackers, add sugar, then melted butter.
- Press down on sprayed pie or tart pan and bake for 7-9 mins. Let cool 20 mins.
- While that cools, make filling.
- Combine all filling ingredients with whisk and pour on top of cooled crust. Bake for 10-12 mins and cool completely. Then chill pie 2 hours.
- While that’s cooling. Make whipped topping. Combine all ingredients until a stiff peak forms and heavy cream isn’t loose anymore. Must look like whipped cream !.
- Decorate and enjoy COLD????. Wasn’t that tooo easy ?.
Made by combining butter and Graham Cracker crumbs, this crust requires no baking instead it sets in the fridge. All Reviews for Easy Key Lime Pie. Easy Key Lime Pie. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Key lime pie will forever be one of my favorite desserts. This controversial Southern specialty has been winning over my tastebuds for years.