Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Peach Pie Cups
Peach Pie Cups. The pie was perfect and the peaches were firm and not mushy. It also removed any juices that would have made the pie runny. The lime jiuce blends much better with the peach flavor.
Try substituting your favorite fruit pie filling in place of peach. This is what summer tastes like! Make 'em now or make 'em later—these pie cups come together with just two canned ingredients so you've got a decadent. You can have Peach Pie Cups using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peach Pie Cups
- Prepare 1 can (12.4 oz) of Pillsbury refrigerated cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing (8 rolls).
- You need 1 1/3 cups of peach pie filling & topping (from 21-oz can), coarsely chopped.
This is one of those dessert recipes that you will make time and time again because it's. Perfect Peach Pie: Remember Mom's (or Grandma's) delicious, mouthwatering, scrumptious pies. Read up and Linuxmom will teach you a delicious homemade summer pie recipe to satiate you. Frozen peach pie filling/Freezing peach pie filling.
Peach Pie Cups step by step
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray. Chop up the peaches or use a food processor and pulse a few times set aside.
- Separate dough into 8 rolls, and let stand 10 minutes; set icing aside. Place rolls cinnamon side up into muffin cups. Press in bottoms and up sides of cups..
- Spoon 2 generous tablespoonsful pie filling into each dough-lined cup. Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown; cool in pan 5 minutes..
- Using a thin metal spatula, run around edges of rolls to loosen, and remove to serving plate. Transfer icing to small resealable food-storage plastic bag, and cut small corner off one end. Drizzle icing over rolls. Serve warm..
Once the filling fully cools down completely, pour it in sealed air-tight container and place it in a freezer bag to prevent any freezer burns. This perfect Peach Pie is exactly what your next gathering needs! This grilled pie can be changed up to fit your favorite flavors. Homemade peach pie filling recipe for canning. This peach pie starts with perfectly ripe peaches and needs little more than a buttery crust to When the peach season is a good one, and this year it is spectacular, it is best to keep peach pie simple.