Easiest Way to Make Delicious Hawaiian ???? Pie ????
Hawaiian ???? Pie ????. Welcome to The Hawaiian Pie Company. We are a family-owned bakery in Honolulu, Hawaii that specializes in melt-in-your-mouth buttery fruit pies and baked goods. Keep up to date with our family, Grandpa Yasu's daily specials, and new artisan pie flavors here.
It taste just like Baker squares Tropical Hawaiian pie! My Brother sent me this recipe. This sweet Hawaiian Millionaire Pie is sure to be a hit at home or a pot luck. You can have Hawaiian ???? Pie ???? using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian ???? Pie ????
- Prepare 1 package of INSTANT French Vanilla pudding and pie filling (NOT COOK AND SERVE !!!!).
- It’s 1-20 ounce of can crushed pineapple in Heavy Syrup, undrained.
- Prepare 1-8 ounce of container sour cream.
- It’s 1-9 inch of Graham pie crust.
- It’s Splash of vanilla extract.
- You need of Shredded coconut, toasted.
- You need of Maraschino cherries for the topping.
The blend of pineapple, pecans, and cream cheese is a match made in heaven! This recipe is everything you've been looking for in a tropical pie; it's easy, creamy, fruity, and SO delicious! Pre-Bake Pie Crust Because the custard filling is liquid, you'll end up with a soggy crust bottom if you don't pre-bake the crust. Here's how: poke a few holes in the bottom of the pie crust with a fork (this will help the bottom of the crust from puffing up).
Hawaiian ???? Pie ???? step by step
- In a bowl combine the vanilla pudding mix, UNDRAINED crushed pineapple, sour cream and vanilla extract, stir until pudding mix is well blended……
- Pour pineapple mixture into graham cracker crust……
- Cover and chill for 2 hours……
- After pie has been chilled take some coconut flakes and toast them in a skillet until lightly browned….. Let cool…..
- Place coconut flakes on top of pineapple pie, top that with the cherries, serve and enjoy ????!.
Our baked pie menu rotates, but most of our pie flavors are available frozen, ready-to-bake, for baking enthusiasts and travelers looking to take something special to another part of the world. Specialties: Hawaii made buttery fruit pies. The Hawaiian Pie Company is a family owned bakery located on Waiakamilo Rd. in Honolulu, Hawaii.… HAWAIIAN MILLIONAIRE PIE. In a large bowl, combine crushed pineapple with its syrup, dry pudding mix, and sour cream; mix until well combined. Note: Do not make the vanilla pudding according to package directions.