Recipe: Appetizing Mint Chocolate Chip Pie
Mint Chocolate Chip Pie. Check Out Chocolate Mint Pie On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Make Crust: In a food processor, pulse Oreos until they form coarse crumbs.
When the temperature rises, refreshing desserts like this Mint Chocolate Chip Pie are the sweet solution. Start with a pre-made chocolate cookie crust – the perfect base to hold all of the creamy, minty, goodness. Photo credit: Julie Gransee from Lovely Little Kitchen. You can cook Mint Chocolate Chip Pie using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mint Chocolate Chip Pie
- Prepare 1 of oreo or chocolate pie crust.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 8 oz. of Softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need of Few drops green food coloring.
- You need 3/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3/4 tsp of peppermint extract.
- It’s 1 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of Andes candy.
- It’s of Melted chocolate to drizzle.
In a small mixing bowl, beat cream and sugar until soft peaks form. In a large mixing bowl, combine the milk, extract and food coloring if desired. No Bake Mint Chocolate Chip Pie – a creamy mint pie with chocolate chips, topped with Andes mints, all in an Oreo crust! Such an easy no bake recipe for those hot days.
Mint Chocolate Chip Pie instructions
- Beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Beat cream cheese for 2 minutes, add food coloring and powdered sugar beat until smooth. Then add vanilla extract and peppermint extract until combined..
- Fold in heavy cream then mini chocolate chips and finally crushed Andes candy..
- Put mixture in pie crust and top with chocolate chips and Andes candy and drizzle with melted chocolate..
- Refrigerate for 5 – 6 hours until firm.
I love no bake desserts, and I love anything with mint and chocolate together. If you're a mint chocolate chip fan, you're definitely going to want to bookmark this recipe. It's a mint chocolate chip pie, and man, is it going to do wonders to your taste buds. Warning: It's far from healthy, but it sure is tasty. This pie has a chocolate cookie crust and an ice cream filling, but the creme de menthe meringue topping is what makes it special.