Recipe: Appetizing Chicken pot pie (for two pies)
Chicken pot pie (for two pies). These Individual Chicken Pot Pies are easy to make, stuffed with chicken, carrots, and celery, and topped with a delicious flaky buttermilk crust. Chicken pot pie is one of my favorite meals. It's everything warm and comforting about food all wrapped up in a flaky pie crust.
This classic Chicken Pot Pie is filled with tender pieces of chicken, carrot, celery, potato, herbs, and more. It's cozy comfort food that feeds a crowd! If you're looking for a hearty recipe to make for dinner on chilly nights, this Chicken Pot Pie is fantastic. You can cook Chicken pot pie (for two pies) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken pot pie (for two pies)
- You need 3-4 cups of cooked chicken chopped.
- Prepare 3 stalks of celery chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 of small potatoes chopped small.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbls of flour.
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 of frozen bag mixed veggies- steamed and drain water off!.
- You need 1 can of healthy request cream of chicken.
- It’s of Salt, pepper, parsley, adobo.
- You need 2 boxes of pie crusts (2 per box).
Sometimes people think of chicken pot pie. Nothing says comfort food quite like a creamy chicken pot pie with a homemade whole wheat crust. All Reviews for Chicken Pot Pie for Two. This Homemade Chicken Pot Pie Is: Satisfying + comforting.
Chicken pot pie (for two pies) instructions
- In butter sauté celery, onions, and potatoes on low (add some olive oil if it sticks too much).
- Add flour once translucent, and mix. Add seasoning and broth. Bring to simmer to thicken..
- Add drained veggies, chicken, and cream of chicken. Mix well and place in pie crusts and then top with pie crust. Press and seal edges and slit on top to steam..
- Optional- add egg wash on top of crust before baking. Bake at 375 for 50 min or until top is golden brown.
Plus, this homemade chicken pot pie is super easy to make, which makes it a great recipe for beginner cooks and busy families alike. Make a foil collar (or pie crust shield) to protect the edges of the pastry from overbrowning. Chicken Pot Pie is a comfort food favorite! Mix and match whatever vegetables you'd like in this recipe to create your own custom pot pie recipe that your. This Chicken Pot Pie recipe is made by poaching uncooked chicken in stock and milk which is then There's nothing really ground breaking in this Chicken Pot Pie recipe, but there are two little things I Chicken Pot Pie: Melt butter in a large pot over medium high heat.