Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Thyme and cheese pie
Thyme and cheese pie. Create Delicious Holiday Meals With McCormick® Thyme Seasoning. Cheddar Thyme and Caramelized Onion Hand Pies. LINE two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
Sprinkle the flour over the veggies and stir to coat evenly. Thyme and cheese pie A super easy breakfast. Pinch edges of dough to form pockets to hold toppings. You can cook Thyme and cheese pie using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thyme and cheese pie
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
Top each pie with toppings alternating between zaatar, cheese, and egg. Add salt and pepper to the egg pie and few slices of butter on cheese. Take scraps of dough and place them in a triangle shape. Tomato pie with thyme A simple yet appealing dish – our recipe for Tomato tart with thyme is an easy way to achieve great flavours.
Thyme and cheese pie step by step
- Mix all the ingredients together in the blender..
- Dip a pastry brush into the butter and use it to lightly coat the oven tray. Then spread flour, so that the dough doesn't stick..
- Pour the mixture in the tray. Add olives, thyme, black sesame and cream cheese pieces (I used KIRI cheese) on top..
- Put in oven 180° for about 25 minutes..
The baked tomatoes, cottage cheese, onions and spices all complement each other wonderfully. This tart is truly a blessing on a busy day, where you'll be able to put it together in about an hour. The cheese does not overwhelm the pie at all, but adds a little sharpness that goes perfectly with the sweetness of the apple and the herbiness of the thyme. And the thyme caramel sauce that I poured over just took it all over the top. Remove the baking dish or skillet from the oven and distribute the grated cheese evenly over the mashed potatoes.