Recipe: Tasty Mongolian Pork Lo Mein
Mongolian Pork Lo Mein.
You can have Mongolian Pork Lo Mein using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mongolian Pork Lo Mein
- It’s of Marinade.
- You need 2 pound of center cut porkloin.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Shaoxing wine.
- It’s 1/3 cup of soya sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of black vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of tapioca starch.
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need of Onion.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- You need 1 cup of sliced green onions.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger root.
- Prepare 2-1/2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of hoisin sauce.
- It’s 2 cup of chicken broth divided.
- You need of Pasta.
- It’s 1 pound of spaghetti pasta.
- You need 4 quart of water.
- You need 2 tablespoons of salt.
- You need 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
Mongolian Pork Lo Mein step by step
- Cut the porkloin very thin. Mix the marinade ingredients well..
- Pour the mixture over the porkloin slices coat each one on both sides. Place in a ziploc bag and remove all air you can..
- Wash the green onions. Remove the roots and chop on a bias. Boil the water with salt oil and add the spaghetti..
- Peel and thinly slice the ginger. Stack and cut julienne style. Peel and slice the onion thin..
- Stir your pasta so it doesn't clump and boil into a wad. Heat the oil for the onion and ginger. Drain the pasta save 1 cup of pasta water..
- Add the ginger and sauté 3 minutes then add the onion coating them well with the oil. Then add the porkloin slices..
- Stirfry for 8 minutes then add the garlic and green onions. Stir in cover and simmer 10 minutes..
- Add the hoisin sauce stir in bring to a simmer for 7 minutes, add the chicken broth and simmer stirring occasionally for 10 minutes covered. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)