Recipe: Yummy Keto chicken pie
Keto chicken pie. Much better than the high carb chicken pot pie I ate before keto. This Keto Chicken Pot Pie Recipe is one of the best low carb chicken recipes you can make. It has the perfect balance of chicken, veggies, and savory-chewy-crust in every bite.
Then, it's topped with an almond flour biscuit to provide the perfect crust. This low carb chicken pot pie recipe embodies everything comfort food is supposed to be. It has a flaky biscuit topping that tastes just like the real thing. You can cook Keto chicken pie using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto chicken pie
- Prepare 1 tsp of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 tsp of butter.
- You need 4 of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 teaspoons of allspice.
- It’s of Salt and pepper for taste.
- It’s Half of cup chopped green onion.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic crushed.
- You need 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 Cup of chopped carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of peas.
- It’s 3 cups of rice cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- Prepare of Taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Jack cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Curry.
The filling of this Keto chicken pot pie has a creamy, garlicky base with tender pieces of chicken, carrots, peas, and onion. A bit of thyme adds that warm country feel. In a medium sized mixing bowl, add almond flour, mozzarella cheese, melted butter, eggs, baking powder, salt and pepper. A Keto Chicken Pot Pie that uses cheddar biscuits as the topping!
Keto chicken pie step by step
- Chopped boneless chicken add salt pepper old spice Turmeric set for half hour to suck all the spices.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan pan and the teaspoon of butter and Fry the green onion and the garlic add carrot too cook for 5 minute.
- Five minutes later add the chicken breast and stir until all cooked and brown then add the tomato and the peas cook for 10 minutes while we making the califlower topping.
- Softened the rice cauliflower in the microwave for 10 minutes and drain..
- Use blander, add one teaspoon of butter add curry salt pepper cream cheese jack cheese,onion and garlic powder,pure all until smooth..
- To assemble. Place the meat mixture in the bottom of the casserole dish, top using spoon the cauliflower mash then smooth it..
- Bake 350F for 20 minutes.
- Calories 250 fat 14g carbohydrates 8g.
This easy keto dinner is not short on flavor! Use chicken breast or chicken thighs for this weeknight keto meal. Related: I get all of my grass fed beef and pasture raised chicken from Butcher Box. Keto Low Carb Chicken Pot Pie Recipe. Yesterday was a dreary day around here.