Recipe: Tasty Pork with bamboo shoots
Pork with bamboo shoots. A pork recipe with four simple ingredients and prepared without oil. A simple yet delicious pork dish. Pork is chopped to normal bite size and cooked in its own oil with onions, dry chillies, ginger and garlic coarsely ground.
I went up in the other ingredients to compensate somewhat, but stuck to the one dried chili pepper, and less red pepper flakes. Add the pork neck to the frying pan along with the sauce and the corn starch mixture and fry until you've reached the desired consistency. Serve stir-fried pork with rice and sprinkle scallions on top. You can have Pork with bamboo shoots using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork with bamboo shoots
- Prepare 2 of smoked boneless pork chops, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 can of boiled bamboo shoots, sliced.
- Prepare 4 of shiitake mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 6 of lettuce leaves, roughly chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, thick slices.
- You need 3 tbsp of shaoxing or cooking white wine.
- It’s 3 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 of beef bouillon cube.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 dash of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
Add the pork, bamboo shoots, dried bean curds, hard-boiled eggs, and seasonings. Both salted and fresh pork combined with bamboo shoots and tofu knots produce a really tasty soup. For the bamboo, it's best to use fresh, but frozen bamboo also works fine. We wouldn't recommend using canned, however, as the flavor is quite a bit stronger than in the fresh/frozen.
Pork with bamboo shoots instructions
- Mix sliced meat with 1 tbsp. Soy sauce.
- Heat vegetable oil and sauteé pork for 2 minutes.
- Add bamboo and mushrooms, cook for 1 minute.
- Add onion and lettuce and cook for another minute.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine wine, water, beef cube, oyster sauce and cornstarch. Stir well.
- Add mixture to pan and stir frequently until thickened..
- Add a dash of pepper and sesame oil and serve.
Pork with bamboo shoots is a popular dish with the pork being marinated. Preheat stir fry or frying pan and add the peanut oil. Authentic Thai Recipe for Sliced Pork with Bamboo Shoots in Red Chili Sauce. In this version we add a healthy portion of bamboo shoots, some carrot, and green chili. It makes a nice main dish when served on a small plate to be shared, but it is most often eaten just like this with some fresh, hot rice.