How to Cook Delicious Brad's bacon asparagus and cream cheese stuffed pork wellington
Brad's bacon asparagus and cream cheese stuffed pork wellington. Here's a Pork Tenderloin recipe you can't resist. This Bacon Wrapped, Asparagus Stuffed, Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipe is one that will make your mouth. I stuff a Pork Loin with cream cheese and spinach, grill asparagus spears, and piddle with some Hawaiian Rolls with some butter, honey, and seasonings.
Tender chicken breast, cranberries and a delicious nut and breadcrumb stuffing, all wrapped in individual portions of puff pastry; dinner party perfect. A base recipe for baked bacon wrapped chicken stuffed with cream cheese and chives. Make it as written or add more flavors – customize it however you like! You can have Brad's bacon asparagus and cream cheese stuffed pork wellington using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's bacon asparagus and cream cheese stuffed pork wellington
- You need 1.5 lbs of pork loin chops.
- You need 8 Oz of cream cheese, room temperature.
- You need 1 bunch of asparagus, cut off bottom 1/3.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of apple wood smoked bacon, diced and cooked tender.
- Prepare of Garlic powder, chili powder, white pepper, and sea salt.
- Prepare 1 box of rolled pie crust, double crust.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
Chicken breast is my go-to dinner option when I've got nothing else up my sleeve and this bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed chicken is. If you dont like strong flavored cheese do not try this or change the cheese for feta. Otherwise nice way to use up blue cheese out of fridge. Pork Wellington is one of the best baked pork tenderloin recipes.
Brad's bacon asparagus and cream cheese stuffed pork wellington step by step
- Cook bacon. Set aside to cool and drain..
- If pork is sliced thin, great. If not filet to 1/4 inches thick. Remove all fat and tendon..
- Place pork on a lg cutting board. Cover with wax paper or saran wrap. Use a rolling pin or mallet to pound out pork. Get a consistent thickness. Set aside..
- Beat egg..
- Lay out crust. Overlap a couple inches to make a large rectangle. Brush where the dough overlaps with beaten egg..
- Lay pork over dough. Sprinkle with seasonings..
- Spread cream cheese out evenly. Next bacon. Place 3/4 of the asparagus over top. Brush edges of dough with egg..
- Fold dough over like a quesadilla. Brush outside edges with egg again. Turn edges up. Lay in a greased 11×15 baking dish. Poke top with a fork for steam to escape. Brush top with remaining egg. Place the rest of the asparagus on top of roll..
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes on center rack. Or internal temp reaches 155. Switch oven to broil and broil 10 minutes, or until dough browns..
- Remove from oven, tent with foil for 5 minutes. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Tenderloin wrapped in prosciutto, mushrooms, and puff pastry is flavorful and delicious. Substitutions: Bacon could be used in place of the prosciutto however it would need to be cooked first. Cheese, bacon, and pork are a great combination, and there's nothing better than stuffing it all together in a juicy pork chop. These cheese and bacon stuffed pork chops are delicious and are sure to impress the tastebuds, picky eaters, and dinner guests. Who can say no to crispy bacon mixed with.