Recipe: Yummy Pumpkin Pie Bars
Pumpkin Pie Bars. All the amazing flavor of your favorite classic pumpkin pie, but without the finicky pie crust! These pumpkin bars are so easy to make, and taste great! Treats like pumpkin cake, pumpkin bars, pumpkin bread , pumpkin roll , and… pumpkin pie These easy pumpkin pie bars taste like pumpkin pie , but let me try to convince you that they're.
These Pumpkin Pie Bars are pumpkin pie in bar form. They are made with an oat crust and brown If you're a fan of pumpkin pie, you're going to love these Pumpkin Pie Bars. Plus, naturally sweetened and a no-fuss crust. You can have Pumpkin Pie Bars using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie Bars
- It’s of Crust :.
- It’s 9 of full sheets of graham crackers (or 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs).
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 5 tbsp. of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need of Filling :.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz.) of pumpkin puree.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar (light or dark).
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream.
- You need 1 tsp. of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbsp. of cornstarch.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of ground pepper.
Finally, pie that really serves a crowd! This easy slab pie serves a dozen and lets you have your favorite fall flavors all in one treat (and share. Made with the classic pumpkin filling, these pie bars are a delicious and fun way to feed a crowd. These bars have all of the spice and warmth of classic pumpkin pie, but they're more easily.
Pumpkin Pie Bars step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a 9×13" baking pan with parchment paper, leaving enough of an overhang on the sides to easily lift out the completed bars. Set this aside..
- In a food processor, pulse the graham crackers and pecans together until they turn to crumbs. Then add in the granulated sugar and melted butter and continue to pulse until everything is moistened and combined..
- Place the crust mixture into the prepared baking pan and pack it down tightly and evenly over the bottom. Place in the oven and bake for 8 minutes. Once it's done remove from the oven and set it aside until your ready with the pie filling..
- For the filling, place the pumpkin puree, brown sugar, eggs, heavy cream, vanilla extract, cornstarch, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Use a hand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment to quickly whisk it all together until combined..
- Pour the pie filling evenly over the top of the graham cracker crust. Place it in the oven and bake for 40-50 minutes, or until the center is no longer jiggly..
- Place the baking pan on a cooling rack and let it sit until it has cooled completely. Once it's cool, cover it and transfer it to the fridge to chill for at least 1 hour and up to 3 days..
- Once chilled and you're ready to serve, remove the pan from the fridge and lift the parchment paper out of the pan. Slice into squares and serve. Leftovers can be stored for up to a week covered in the fridge..
Not only are pumpkin pie bars the perfect way to feed your hungry crowd on Thanksgiving, they are also so much easier to make than a traditional pie. These pumpkin pie bars have all the flavor of a pumpkin pie and are much less work. These pumpkin pie bars taste like pumpkin pie, but are so much easier because you don't need to bother. These Pumpkin Pie Bars are one of the recipes that I found in a family cookbook that I knew I This recipe for Pumpkin Pie Bars definitely did not disappoint. I had to make a few minor changes based.