Recipe: Tasty Easy Peasy Pumpkin Pie
Easy Peasy Pumpkin Pie. This Pumpkin Pie is so easy to make, I call it Easy Peasy Pumpkin Pie! It requires just a few ingredients, and five minutes of your time to get it This recipe is my easy peasy pumpkin pie. All you have to do is put the ingredients in a bowl, mix, bake, and enjoy.
It requires just a few ingredients, and five minutes to get it into the oven. This is the traditional holiday pumpkin pie. This pie is easy to prepare and. You can cook Easy Peasy Pumpkin Pie using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Peasy Pumpkin Pie
- You need of Pumpkin pie filling (sweetened).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
- It’s 9 of in raw pie shell.
- You need 1-2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s Dash of ginger.
- It’s of Whipped Cream (optional).
I agree with one of the reviewers that says the pie tastes much better the next day, after chilling in the refrigerator for a night. Next time, I will also use more spices than are called. When pumpkins are in season and Thanksgiving is calling, this pumpkin pie recipe has everything you need: tasty, healthy, and easy as pie! This pumpkin pie recipe combines all the sweet and spicy fall flavors: pumpkin, clove, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
Easy Peasy Pumpkin Pie step by step
- Preheat to 425°F.
- Mix beaten eggs, easy pumpkin pie mix (i used libbys, the already mixed stuff), sweetened condensed milk, and seasonings.
- Pour into raw pie shell.
- Bake at 425°F for 15 mins.
- Turn temperature down to 350°F.
- Bake for 60 mins.
- Cool for a bit.
- Add whipped cream if desired.
Warming your heart and stomach all at once! The only thing I did different was add the sugar. It's the only pie crust I ever use now! Canned pumpkin is a pantry staple. Some people enjoy making pumpkin puree from scratch, but that can be time-consuming.