How to Cook Appetizing Baingan Ka Dalcha
Baingan Ka Dalcha. Hyderabadi Baingan Ka Dalcha or Brinjal and Lentil curry from Maimoona Yasmeen's Recipes YOU CAN ALSO REACH US ON : Youtube Subscribe. How to Make Baingan Ka Dalcha or Hyderabadi Brinjal Mutton Lentil Curry at Home from Maimoona Yasmeen's Recipes. YOU CAN ALSO REACH US ON : Youtube.
Norien We also take all kind of Party Orders :- Norien Caterers. Baingan Ka Dalcha Recipe Video – How to Make Hyderabadi Brinjal Mutton Lentil Curry – Easy & Simple. Kaddu ka dalcha aka Lauki Ka Dalcha is an authentic Hyderabadi dish. You can have Baingan Ka Dalcha using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baingan Ka Dalcha
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tuvar dal (pigeon pea lentil), soaked for 30 minutes.
- You need 1 of long eggplant, chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp. of oil.
- It’s 2 of green cardamoms.
- Prepare 4 of cloves.
- You need 1 of " cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp. of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of roasted coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of red chili powder.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, chopped.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp. of tamarind paste mixed with 1/2 cup water.
- It’s 2-3 of green chilies2.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of mint leaves, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of ghee.
- It’s 1 tsp. of mustard seeds.
- It’s 1 of dry red chilli.
- You need 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
This Hyderabadi kaddu ka A vegetarian version of the mutton dalcha, kaddu ka dalcha can best be served when you have a. Dalcha, also known as kaddu ka dalcha, is an Indian lentil-based curry originating from Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Primary ingredients are mutton, chana dal and tamarind. Vegetables may also be added to the stew.
Baingan Ka Dalcha instructions
- Pressure cook the dal in 2 cups water for 4-5 whistles. Whisk and keep aside..
- Heat oil & temper with cardamoms, cinnamon & cloves. After it stops crackling, add the onion and saute till light brown in colour..
- Now add the ginger-garlic paste and fry for a minute..
- Add all dry spices (except salt). Saute for a minute..
- Add chopped tomato & fry for a minute more..
- Add the chopped eggplants and fry till half done..
- Add boiled dal. salt to taste,.
- Tamarind water,.
- Mint leaves & green chilies. Simmer till the eggplants are well cooked..
- Heat ghee & temper with mustard seeds & red chilies. After it stops spluttering, add the curry leaves and switch off the flame..
- Pour this tempering on the prepared Dalcha. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with jeera rice, plain biryani or hot steamed rice..
Dalcha is traditionally served with the rice dish called bagara khana. Veg Dalcha recipe in telugu Dalcha #recipe Easy preparation #veg #dalcha. Palav Dalcha Recipe is the special recipe in Muslim cooking. Learn how to prepare this Palav Dalcha recipe step by step. Baingan Ka Salan is popular Hyderabadi curry recipe.