Easiest Way to Make Delicious Aunt LeAnn's Pork Chop Casserole
Aunt LeAnn's Pork Chop Casserole.
You can have Aunt LeAnn's Pork Chop Casserole using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Aunt LeAnn's Pork Chop Casserole
- It’s 4-6 of pork chops, boneless.
- Prepare 1 can (10.5 oz) of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatos.
- It’s 2 cups of cheese.
- You need 1 box (16 oz) of pasta.
- You need of Carrots (or other veggies, optional).
- You need of Bacon bits.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s of Salt, pepper & onion powder.
Aunt LeAnn's Pork Chop Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil pasta in salted water. (I make dinner fun for the kids by using bow ties or rigitoni).
- While pasta is cooking, put a sauce pan with water on high, cut the pork chops into cubes and boil them for 7-10 minutes (sounds crazy, but it's good!).
- Mix egg, 1 cup of cheese, cream of mushroom soup, tomatos, carrots, bacon bits, pork chops & pasta in a bowl, then pour into a casserole dish..
- Sprinkle salt, pepper & onion powder on top, then top with left over cheese..
- Bake for 30 minutes uncovered..
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)