Recipe: Tasty My Chicken & Lardons Pasta Shells. 😁
My Chicken & Lardons Pasta Shells. 😁.
You can cook My Chicken & Lardons Pasta Shells. 😁 using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Chicken & Lardons Pasta Shells. 😁
- Prepare of Enough Pasta Shells for 2 persons.
- It’s 4 of Chicken fillets diced.
- It’s 50 g of Small pack Lardner (tiny chopped smoked pork belly).
- It’s 1 tbls of Chilli oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic Granuals.
- You need 1 Tin of Chunky chopped Tomatoes.
- It’s 2 inch of square piece of Chedder Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Chicken stock cube crumbled in.
- Prepare 1 of good pinch black pepper.
- You need 5 drops of hot Pepper Sauce.
- You need 1 tbls of fresh Basil.
- Prepare 1 of little grated cheese on top to finish.
My Chicken & Lardons Pasta Shells. 😁 step by step
- Add the pasta shells to boiling salt water. Add the chilli oil to a frying pan and heat up add the chopped chicken..
- Fry until all coloured 5 minutes. Next add the chopped Tomatoes and mix in.chicken stock..
- Cook for 2 minutes then add the Garlic granuals, Chilli granuals, basil and mix in..
- Next add the Grated Cheese stir until melted in then add the drops of hot pepper Sauce..
- Simmer for 4 minutes. Next drain off the pasta shell water add to a bowl then add the Chicken mix and mix all together. Add to serving bowls then grate a little cheese on top to melt..
- Serve Hot or Cold..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)