How to Cook Tasty No Bake French Silk Pie
No Bake French Silk Pie. Use chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs for a double chocolate French silk pie. Chocolate sprinkles or miniature chocolate chips can also be used as a garnish for this pie. No-Bake French Silk Pie. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Even with this step, we still have the same smooth-as-silk texture- nothing is compromised! This vegan French Silk Pie is a smooth, fluffy, melt-in-your-mouth vegan chocolate pie topped with dairy-free yogurt or whip. Doesn't stop me from wondering what the next bar will taste like… So that brings me to this no-bake vegan French Silk Pie… a new and rather necessary. You can have No Bake French Silk Pie using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No Bake French Silk Pie
- It’s 1 of pie crust.
- Prepare 2 sticks (1 cup) of unsalted butter (at room temp).
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- It’s 4 oz of unsweetened chocolate; melted in microwave & slightly cooled. (I used Ghiradelli 100% chocolate).
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Hersheys Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of instant espresso powder.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- You need 1 of whipped cream.
- You need 1 of Hersheys candy bar; shaved.
Hot summer days are just around the corner (we hope), so this month we'll be featuring easy no-bake First up, Tieghan of Half Baked Harvest shares her recipe for this incredible French silk pie, with a salty pretzel crust. Here's how to make one of. No need to crank up the oven for this rich and creamy no-bake pie with an Oreo crust! vegan, gluten-free, paleo, refined sugar free.
No Bake French Silk Pie step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, beat sugar & butter until light & fluffy.
- Add melted unsweetened chocolate, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, espresso & scrape down bowl. Beat until mixed well..
- Then add eggs, ONE at a time, beating for 5 mins between each egg. So for 20 mins total. (This is necessary to get that silky texture & for the pie to set).
- When done mixing it should be silky with no lumps! Now pour filling into pie crust, smooth out & top with whipped cream also smoothing the whipped cream out..
- Shave your hershey candy bar & garnish pie with the shavings. Place in fridge for no less than 4 hrs & no more than 2 days. The longer the pie sits in the fridge the better it sets????.
Pie Crust – For ease I like to use a pre-baked crust. My Sugar Cookie Crust and No Bake Shortbread Crust work really well, or you can use your favorite store bought one. (More pie crust suggestions under the Variations heading below!) Chocolate Chips – I like to use. French Silk Pie features an Oreo cookie crust, rich and creamy chocolate filling, and is topped with homemade whipped cream and chocolate shavings! However neither of them bake, so we always got those frozen silk pies from the grocery store. Last year I decided to finally make a chocolate.