How to Make Delicious Eggplant and Ground Meat Butter-Ponzu Flavored Pasta
Eggplant and Ground Meat Butter-Ponzu Flavored Pasta. Enjoy this versatile sauce with Shabu Shabu, sashimi, grilled meats, salad, and more! Because of its versatility & refreshing flavor, you can use the sauce in many different ways. The ground beef is flavored with garlic and tomatoes.
Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the reserved diced eggplant and sauté until soft. Grated ricotta salata or Parmesan cheese, for serving Spread out eggplant cubes and peppers on a rimmed baking sheet. You can cook Eggplant and Ground Meat Butter-Ponzu Flavored Pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant and Ground Meat Butter-Ponzu Flavored Pasta
- It’s 200 grams of Spaghetti noodles.
- You need 100 grams of Ground meat (mixed beef and pork).
- You need 1 of Eggplants (long slim type).
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of or more Powdered cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Ponzu.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Vegetable oil.
Pasta alla Norma, a popular Italian pasta dish traditionally from Sicily. It's a perfect fusion of Italian Mediterranean flavours, simple and quick to make. Pasta alla Norma (with Eggplant and Tomato)La Cocina de Babel. Vegetarian Pasta RollsOn dine chez Nanou.
Eggplant and Ground Meat Butter-Ponzu Flavored Pasta step by step
- In a pot, bring the water to a boil. Add some salt (not listed) and cook the pasta. Cut the eggplant into 5 mm thick quarter rounds. Mince the garlic..
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat the vegetable oil, and sauté the garlic. Once the garlic is fragrant, add the ground meat and continue cooking until brown..
- Add the eggplant and sauté another 4-5 minutes until almost cooked through..
- Pour in the ponzu and sugar, when they are distributed evenly, add the butter and sprinkle the parmesan cheese..
- Add the freshly cooked pasta, stir briefly and turn off the heat..
- Transfer to a serving dish. Top it with more parmesan cheese if desired..
Made with Tuttorosso Tomatoes, this flavorful sauce is loaded with carrots, celery, onion, artichokes and green olives, and the Petite Diced Tuttorosso Tomatoes give the dish a wonderfully unique flavor. Spoon the butter over grilled meats, toss with roasted veggies, swirl into sauces or pastas, or sread it simply over grilled bread for a scrumptious snack. While the eggplant are roasting, prepare the meat sauce. Add the ground beef and olive oil to a sauce pot and cook over medium heat until the meat has browned. Pair the Roasted Eggplant with Meat sauce with a simple green salad and you're all set!