Recipe: Tasty Easy Tuna Carbonara
Easy Tuna Carbonara. This delicious and quick recipe for tuna carbonara is creamy and satisfying and perfect for busy weeknights. Cook the pasta as per instructions and set aside. Try this delicious tuna carbonara recipe.
Pour the carbonara sauce on top of the Spaghetti or Fettuccine and garnish with parsley and grated cheese. Easy Tuna Carbonara Recipe – Kusina Master Recipes™. This Creamy Carbonara is a plate of heavenly, creamy pasta. You can have Easy Tuna Carbonara using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Tuna Carbonara
- Prepare of spaghetti pasta.
- Prepare of bulb medium garlic.
- You need of medium egg yolks.
- You need of canned tuna flakes in oil.
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese, grated.
- You need of Dried basil.
- Prepare of Salt,.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Silky spaghetti with crispy pancetta in a super creamy and cheesy sauce. Simply delicious and so easy to make them at home. Pasta with Tuna Carbonara – The Pasta Project. This tuna carbonara pasta, not only tastes delicious but is a great easy go-to recipe which can be made with ingredients many of us usually have.
Easy Tuna Carbonara instructions
- Cook the pasta as per instructions and set aside..
- While the pasta is cooking, mix together 2 egg yolks with grated cheddar cheese. You can put in as much cheddar as preferred, but for this recipe, I used enough just to allow the yolks to coat them evenly..
- Heat a wok or frying pan on high. Drizzle some olive oil..
- One the oil is hot enough, saute the garlic until aromatic. If your pan is hot enough, you should hear the garlic sizzle as soon as you put them in..
- Add your tuna flakes together with the oil. Saute well..
- One the tuna is aromatic, add in your cheese and yolk mixture. Stir well..
- You will notice that your mixture will become creamy and have a thick cream-like consistency..
- Add in your cooked pasta and mixed well. Sprinkle with dried basil as desired..
- Add in salt to taste..
- Enjoy your pasta! :).
Add the tuna flakes, make sure they are drained well. For everyone who said that this Carbonara is too salty – table salt is double as salty as Kosher salt, so remember to cut the amount of salt in half if using table salt. Also, such creamy tuna carbonara will be good to those who have unexpected visitors as it is easy to prepare. Tuna fettuccine carbonara recipe Quick and Easy – Filipino style Creamy Fettuccine with. Ultimately Creamy Tuna Carbonara is another Carbonara version.