Recipe: Appetizing MINESTRONE
MINESTRONE. абхазская австралийская австрийская авторская адыгейская азербайджанская азиатская алжирская американская английская арабская аргентинская армянская африканская баварская. Learn how to make a Minestrone Soup Recipe! I hope you enjoy this Minestrone Soup Recipe!
Minestrone Soup Variations: Swap the spinach for Swiss chard or baby kale. To keep this low-carb, omit the pasta, you honestly won't miss it with everything else in this soup. This lentil soup is easy to make and tastes incredible! You can cook MINESTRONE using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of MINESTRONE
- It’s of liquids.
- You need 20 oz of V-8 juice.
- You need 1 can of 10.5 oz. beef consomme'.
- You need 3 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s of spices.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of course black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare of canned items.
- It’s 2 can of 15 oz. kidney beans.
- You need 1 can of 15 oz. green beans.
- You need 1 can of 15 oz. stewed tomatoes.
- You need of fresh vegetables.
- It’s 2 small of sliced zucchini.
- It’s 1 cup of thinly sliced carrots.
- It’s 1/2 cup of thinly sliced celery.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- You need of uncooked pasta.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of small shell pasta.
- You need of meat.
- It’s 1 lb of ground pork sausage.
Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and. 🎦 Minestrone. Easy vegetarian minestrone soup simmered in the slow cooker is loaded with vegetables and macaroni for a warm weeknight dinner.
- Using a LARGE crockpot, place every thing BUT the uncooked pasta in the crockpot in the order of listed ingredients..
- After everything but the pasta is in the crockpot, cook for 4 hours on crockpot "high" setting..
- Prepare water in a sauce pan for boiling pasta. Add a tablespoon of olive oil and a pinch os salt to the water..
- When water comes to a boil, drop pasta in and boil for 1 minute less than the "al dente" instructions on the package..
- When pasta is done, rinse thoroughly through a strainer with COLD water and set it aside..
- When soup has cooked for the 4 hours, add the cooked pasta quickly, and cook on crockpot high setting for another 1/2 hour..
- At the end of cooking time, keep soup on crockpot "warm" setting until ready to serve. (Serve immediately when possible.).
- Serve with garlic chessy bread..
Cook up a pot of Ellie Krieger's healthy Minestrone Soup from Food Network, loaded with fresh veggies, pasta and herbs. This budget minestrone is the classic Italian soup made with cannellini beans and broken up spaghetti. Minestrone is a thick Italian soup typically made with vegetables, beans, and pasta. Minestrone soup is so hearty it can stand on its own as the main dish! I fell in love with minestrone at the Olive Garden, so this is a pretty darn close attempt at copying the classic Italian soup.