Recipe: Perfect Classic Spaghetti Bolognese Sauce
Classic Spaghetti Bolognese Sauce.
You can cook Classic Spaghetti Bolognese Sauce using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Classic Spaghetti Bolognese Sauce
- You need 400 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- It’s 1/2 of Onions (finely chopped).
- You need 1/3 of ◎Carrot (finely chopped).
- Prepare 50 grams of ◎Celery (finely chopped).
- You need 2 clove of ◎Garlic (finely chopped).
- It’s 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 100 ml of Red wine.
- Prepare 1 can of ●Canned diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of ●Consomme stock granules.
- You need 1 of ●Bay leaf.
- Prepare 150 ml of ●Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ●Butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ●Nutmeg.
- You need 3 tbsp of ◇Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of tabalespoon ◇Parsley (finely chopped).
- It’s 400 grams of Pasta.
Classic Spaghetti Bolognese Sauce step by step
- Heat olive oil in a pot and sauté the onion until transparent. Add the ◎ ingredients and stir-fry until tender..
- Add the ground meat, season with salt and pepper and stir-fry. Add the red wine and evaporate the alcohol..
- Add the ● ingredients and simmer over low heat for about 30 minutes until the sauce reaches your preferred thickness. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve over cooked pasta..
- Sprinkle on a mixture of the ◇ ingredients to taste. Toss with spaghetti and enjoy..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)