Recipe: Appetizing Rigatoni With Sausage Meat, Chilli & Rosemary
Rigatoni With Sausage Meat, Chilli & Rosemary.
You can cook Rigatoni With Sausage Meat, Chilli & Rosemary using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rigatoni With Sausage Meat, Chilli & Rosemary
- You need 150 g of Rigatoni pasta (dry weight),.
- You need 5 of sausages, ideally with Italian seasoning, pork or chicken,.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of tomato pureé paste with oregano & basil,.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic chopped finely,.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chopped fresh rosemary,.
- It’s 1 of red chilli, half the seeds removed, cut finely,.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of unsalted butter,.
- It’s 150 ml of water,.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to season,.
- You need of Spray cooking oil either Vegetable or sunflower,.
- Prepare of Quality Parmigianino Reggiano cheese, grated (optional).
Rigatoni With Sausage Meat, Chilli & Rosemary instructions
- Heat a pan of salted water and bring to a boil. Add the pasta and begin to cook according to packet instructions. Prep the sausages by splitting the skins with a knife then squeezing out the sausage meat. Break it into rough chunks. Heat a large frying pan up over a high medium heat and add in a good amount of oil then once hot add in the sausage meat. Fry the sausage meat for around three minutes..
- Add the tomato paste, chilli and garlic in with the sausage meat and stir until coated. Season well with salt and pepper..
- Add in the water and bring to a simmer. Add the fresh chopped rosemary. Simmer until the water reduces down to create a sauce. Add around 3-4 tbsp of the pasta water in with the sausage meat. Stir. Once the pasta is cooked drain it off then add it in with the sauce. Toss everything together to coat in the sauce..
- Just before serving add the butter to the pan and melt it through the pasta. Toss everything together again then serve up and grate over the cheese. Enjoy! :).
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)