Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Mock Ramen ‘Capellini’ Soup
Mock Ramen ‘Capellini’ Soup.
You can cook Mock Ramen ‘Capellini’ Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mock Ramen ‘Capellini’ Soup
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Sesame Oil *OR Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 100 g of Chicken *sliced, OR thinly sliced Pork.
- Prepare 400 ml of Chicken Stock *Use Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder if you have.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sake (Rice Wine) *optional.
- You need 1 teaspoon of grated Ginger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Soy Sauce.
- It’s of Salt & Finely Ground White Pepper.
- It’s 1 of servings ‘Capellini’ (Angel Hair Pasta).
- Prepare 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- You need 1 of Boiled Egg OR Microwaved Egg (*See my ‘Onsen Tamago’ recipe).
Mock Ramen ‘Capellini’ Soup instructions
- Prepare Spring Onion and Egg before you start cooking the soup. Get all the ingredients ready to use, and get a large serving bowl ready as well..
- Heat Oil in a pot over medium heat and cook sliced Chicken (OR thinly sliced Pork), and lightly season with Salt & Finely Ground White Pepper. When colour is changed, add Chicken Stock, Sake (Rice Wine), grated Ginger and Soy Sauce, and bring to the boil..
- Add ‘Capellini’ (Angel Hair Pasta) to the soup. It won’t take long to cook. It usually takes 4-5 minutes..
- Before ‘Capellini’ are cooked, taste the soup and add extra Salt and Finely Ground White Pepper as required. Stop cooking when ‘Capellini’ are cooked ‘al dente’..
- Pour into the serving bowl, place the Egg and Spring Onion on top, and enjoy immediately..
- *Note: Regarding the above photo, there was more soup in the bowl, but the noodles absorbed the soup and quickly became softer. Stop cooking at ‘al dente’ and enjoy it immediately!.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)