How to Cook Perfect AMIEs "PINOY" Spaghetti SAUCE
AMIEs "PINOY" Spaghetti SAUCE. Filipino Spaghetti is the Pinoy version of Spaghetti with meat sauce. This version has a sweet tomato based sauce with lots of meat ingredients such as ground pork, luncheon meat, and hotdogs. It is often served during kid's birthday parties along with some yummy fried chicken and cake.
By Jhuls @ The Not So Creative. Now what exactly is Filipino spaghetti? Well, imagine a traditional bolognese sauce. You can cook AMIEs "PINOY" Spaghetti SAUCE using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of AMIEs "PINOY" Spaghetti SAUCE
- It’s 900 grams of pasta spaghetti.
- You need 1 of big bottle ketchup (catsup).
- You need 1 of big can tomatoe sauce (4 cups).
- You need 1/2 cup of tomatoe paste.
- Prepare 700 1/2 grams of ground meat (pork or beef).
- It’s 4 of pieces hotdogs, diced.
- Prepare 1 medium of sized onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 1 liter of water.
- You need 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 2 medium of sized carrots, finely sliced.
- Prepare 2 can of liver spread (small size).
- You need 1 of cheddar cheese.
But then take that sauce, load it up with cut-up hot dogs, and then simmer that in a sweetened tomato sauce. What makes our spaghetti really Pinoy is the addition of banana ketchup, ground meat and hotdog. The Pinoy spaghetti really do taste like candy, it is sweet with little sourness and hotness. Today's Pinoy Pineapple Fiesta Ham Spaghetti will also taste like candy that's what most Pinoy wanted especially the children's.
AMIEs "PINOY" Spaghetti SAUCE instructions
- Cook the spaghetti in a boiling salted water according to package time..
- In a separate pan, saute the garlic and onions for 2 minutes. Add carrots. Cook for a few minutes..
- Put in the meat and cook for 5 minutes. Add liver spreads and cook for 2 minutes..
- Pour in the tomatoe sauce, catsup, tomatoe paste and water then let it boil and simmer for 30 minutes in a low-medium heat..
- Season with salt and pepper. Add sugar and hotdogs. Mix thoroughly until well blended. Cook for another 5 minutes..
- Arrange the spaghetti pasta in an individual plate or in a large serving bowl. Pour in the sauce over the spaghetti and top with cheese..
- Serve hot!!!.
- NOTE: You can use SPICY catsup, if desired..
Cooking the dish is very simple any newbie cook can make it and can never. Filipino Style Spaghetti Recipe is one of the most loved foods in Filipino cuisine, it is always present in every special occasions like birthday and fiesta. This Filipino Style Spaghetti meat sauce is made from lean ground pork and lean ground beef and slices of hotdogs, then topped with quick-melt cheese. Panlasang Pinoy Spaghetti is my Pinoy version of spaghetti. It is yummy, easy to cook, and just right for the Filipino taste.