Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Our Family's Spaghetti Meat Sauce
Our Family's Spaghetti Meat Sauce.
You can cook Our Family's Spaghetti Meat Sauce using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Our Family's Spaghetti Meat Sauce
- You need 200 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- Prepare 1 medium of Onion.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 200 ml of ★ Water.
- Prepare 1 can of ★ Canned diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 of ★ Bay leaf.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ★ Ketchup.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★ Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★ Red wine.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ★ Consomme stock granules.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★ Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★ Mirin.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of Butter or margarine.
- You need 1 of Salt, pepper.
- It’s 400 grams of Pasta.
- You need 1 dash of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Dried parsley.
- It’s 1 of Parmesan cheese.
Our Family's Spaghetti Meat Sauce step by step
- Finely chop the onion and garlic. Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat, then sauté the garlic in olive oil until fragrant..
- Add the onions and sauté until translucent..
- Add the ground meat and sauté until browned..
- Add the ★ ingredients, reduce to medium heat, then simmer. Mix with a wooden spatula or the like to prevent burning..
- Once the sauce thickens, season with salt, pepper, and butter to taste..
- Boil the pasta in a pot full of water, drain, then coat in olive oil (to prevent the noodles from sticking)..
- Serve up the pasta, then pour on the sauce. Sprinkle with dried parsley and Parmesan cheese to taste..
- Use it for doria, lasagne, or gratin. Or spread it on bread, sprinkle on some pizza cheese, and bake. Try using it in a variety of ways..
- Omit the butter for a lighter taste..
- Here it is in a doria: Butter Rice, White Sauce, Meat Sauce, and Pizza Cheese Doria My daughter ate it right up..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)