Recipe: Appetizing My Pepperoni Bolognese Dish
My Pepperoni Bolognese Dish.
You can have My Pepperoni Bolognese Dish using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Pepperoni Bolognese Dish
- It’s 5 of Pork Sausage or Beef.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of large Onion.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Sweet Pepper.
- You need 200 g of pepperoni Sliced.
- Prepare 1 Can of Chopped Tomatoes.
- You need 1 Cup of boiling water.
- You need 1 of Chicken stock / bouillon cube.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Red wine.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Tomato Purée.
- It’s 200 g of Pasta Shells.
- You need 100 g of Grated Cheese of your choice (On this one I used Mozzerell.
My Pepperoni Bolognese Dish step by step
- In a large frying pan heat up the oil.
- Add the onions fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and stir for 30 seconds or garlic will burn taste bitter.
- Add the bay leaf and basil.
- Make a well in the centre of the mix and pour in the wine..
- Add the pepperoni and stir.
- Add the canned tomatoes and chicken stock and mix in.
- Add the peppers, the black pepper and the salt and stir in. Add the tomato purée mix.
- Turn heat down and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Boil the pasta while the mix is simmering until very soft.
- Add the pasta to a greased oven dish, flat along the bottom.
- Pour over the sausage mixture on top of the pasta.
- Add to a preheated oven for 30 mins 200C / Gas 7.
- At the last 5 mins of cooking add the grated cheese all over the top. Put back in the oven for 5 mins and serve hot..
- And add a sprinkle of parsley on top to serve 💜 Feeds 2-4 People. Serve with a side salad.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)