Recipe: Tasty Curried Fish Tortillas
Curried Fish Tortillas. Great recipe for Curried Fish Tortillas. This is a lovely light meal. Delicate curried fish flakes with refreshing minted cucumber and tomato finished with sweet mango chutney and fresh herbs and a squeeze of lemon.
When finished stuff tortilla with fish, peppers and onion, curry kraut, tomato, and avocado. Cut the cod filets in big chunks and add them to the curry in the skillet. If the curry sauce gets dry add more water. You can have Curried Fish Tortillas using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Curried Fish Tortillas
- Prepare 4 of mini tortilla wraps,.
- Prepare 2 of fillets white fish, (I used Pollock),.
- You need 4 tsp of curry paste of your choice (I used Tikka),.
- Prepare 1/3 of rd red onion, cut into thin slices,.
- You need 90 g of chopped cucumber, cut into small cubes,.
- Prepare 2 of salad/vine tomatoes, chopped into small pieces,.
- It’s 2 of heaped tsp fat free quark or Greek yogurt,.
- It’s 2 tsp of fresh chopped mint or 1 tsp dried mint,.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mango chutney,.
- You need of Fresh red chilli to taste, seeds removed,.
- Prepare 2 slices of fresh lemon,.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Prepare of Fresh corriander or parsley to garnish.
In the meanwhile heat your oven and warm a tortilla, naan bread or flatbread. Repeat with remaining butter and tortilla mixture. Transfer to plate and flake into large chunks. To assemble, spread avocado on each tortilla, add rocket and tomato, and top with fish.
Curried Fish Tortillas step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 (fan). Line a baking tray with foil. Cover the fish fillets in the curry paste on both sides and place them on the baking tray. Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through and flakey. As they cook make the salad….
- Construct the minted salad by combining the chopped tomatoes, cucumber, fresh chilli, mint and quark/yogurt in a bowl. Season with pepper. Mix together until coated evenly..
- Lay out the tortillas. Put a bit of the minted salad mixture on first. Season the cooked fish with salt then gently flake it up and add to the tortillas. Next add the sliced red onion..
- Finally add some mango chutney to each and garnish with the fresh herbs and a slice of lemon. Squeeze over the lemon before eating and enjoy! :).
On each place a spoonful of sauce mixture, divide the fish beween the tortillas, and top with another spoon of sauce. Roll the tortillas, and place seam side down in a greased baking dish. Spoon over remaining sauce, and sprinkle with grated cheese. Next add the signature Thai fish taco curry spice blend and gently massage it into the fish. Fill each warm tortilla with flaked tilapia, slaw and other toppings of choice.