Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Gyro Burger
You can have Gyro Burger using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gyro Burger
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of ground lamb.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1-2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1-2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1-2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sage.
- Prepare 1 tsp of allspice.
Gyro Burger instructions
- Lightly oil a preheated grill/griddle over medium heat..
- Combine the ground beef & lamb, the onion & garlic powder, and breadcrumbs..
- Add the oregano, pepper, cumin, sage, and allspice..
- Using your hands, knead the mixture together, until well blended..
- Divide and shape the mixture into 8 patties..
- Cook the patties for 6-10 minutes, depending on the wellness that you like..
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)