Recipe: Yummy Dad's Stuffed Peppers
Dad's Stuffed Peppers. Stuffed bell peppers is a classic American dish that one can't easily find in restaurants (unless it is a cafeteria). My mom and dad have their own different versions, both delicious. Home > Recipes > Main Dishes > Dad's Specialty – Easy Stuffed Peppers.
Dad's Stuffed Peppers Recipe. by Global Cookbook. These easy Stuffed Bell Peppers are a hearty but healthy comfort food from my childhood that is family approved and can be made ahead for an easy weeknight meal. Perfect for left-overs and freezing, too! You can have Dad's Stuffed Peppers using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dad's Stuffed Peppers
- It’s of great fixings.
- It’s 6 of Red & Yellow peppers.
- You need 1 lb of hamburger.
- Prepare 1 lb of breakfast sausage.
- Prepare 1 lb of lamb.
- It’s 2 cup of mexican style cheese blend.
- Prepare 3 cup of rice.
Stuffed peppers is a dish common in many cuisines. It consists of hollowed or halved peppers filled with any of a variety of fillings, often including meat, vegetables, cheese, rice, or sauce. We've loved stuffed peppers since we first laid eyes on them. This is our classic recipe—once you master them, feel free start experimenting with our Cheesesteak and Chicken Parm varieties.
Dad's Stuffed Peppers instructions
- Brown all meats together.
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- make rice (in a cooker if handy).
- if wanting veg. like onion,mushroom,or zucchini add when meat is not pink anymore. Brown untill all juices have evaporated.
- mix finished meat, rice , and cheese together.
- cut peppers to fill(make sure seeds are out).
- place in a glass pan and stuff. Any leftover place in pan.
- bake for about an hour and a half.till browned so the pepper is tender.
- And enjoy :).
Green peppers stuffed with ground beef and rice and topped with a seasoned tomato sauce. Stuffed peppers are what dinner dreams are made of. They can be filled with any combination of starches, meat, beans, and sauces, making them the ultimate leftover vehicle. See more ideas about Dr pepper, Snapple, Stuffed peppers. Every day, moms and dads teach their kids about nutrition and do their best to model healthy choices.