Easiest Way to Make Tasty Greek Turkey Burgers with Avocado and a Lemon Parsley Mayo
Greek Turkey Burgers with Avocado and a Lemon Parsley Mayo. Sarah Carey shows you how easy it is to make ground turkey patties flavored with parsley, Worcestershire, and Dijon. They're steamed then seared to create. Ground turkey is mixed with parsley, Dijon mustard, and Worcestershire sauce in these Mediterranean-inspired Stir together yogurt, lemon juice, and zest; season with salt and pepper.
Greek Turkey Burgers with Tzatziki Sauce. These light and juicy turkey burgers are going Greek, with the addition of sun-dried tomatoes, oregano, feta cheese, and The next level of Greek flavor comes from a garlicky tzatziki sauce, making it a great sub for mayo, ketchup, or mustard. These turkey burgers look beef burgers straight in the face and make them quiver a bit. You can cook Greek Turkey Burgers with Avocado and a Lemon Parsley Mayo using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek Turkey Burgers with Avocado and a Lemon Parsley Mayo
- Prepare 16 oz of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 cup of diced onions and peppers, chopped fairly small. 1/2 c each (I buy them frozen and already chopped for recipes like this!!).
- You need 1 of avocado, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of reduced fat feta cheese crumbles.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of your favorite greek seasoning(I prefer a salt free brand like Greenway organic).
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of optional burger buns, sandwich thins, pita bread or your favorite burger bread. I ate mine without a bun..
- You need 1/2 cup of light mayo.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried parsley flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
This one takes this point very seriously. Based off of our cooking lesson, these turkey burgers are bound by breadcrumbs and a few big spoonfuls of Greek yogurt, which moisten the meat and prevent it from. Avocado Turkey Burgers are bursting with flavor, super-juicy and a lot better for you than traditional burgers! In a medium bowl, mix together avocado, onion, mayo, lemon juice, salt, garlic, parsley and This burger is great on its own, but take it up a notch with this (slightly sweet) spicy mayo!
Greek Turkey Burgers with Avocado and a Lemon Parsley Mayo instructions
- Mix first 6 ingredients. (From here I prefer to let sit in the fridge for a few hrs so flavors can intensify).
- Spray a non stick frying pan or stove top grill pan and form mixture into 4 even burgers. (Prefer smaller burgers? Make 6.) Cook in pan for 5-7 minutes each side on medium heat or until cooked all the way through..
- While burgers are cooking on pan mix mayo, lemon juice, parsley and garlic powder..
- Serve on a bun with a tbsp of mayo on each burger or eat alone sans the bun like I did for a lower carb option. I also went heavier on the mayo…yum!!!.
Served with a slice of apple and portobello for a bun! A healthy paleo meal the whole family will enjoy! I'm about to share with you one of the best burgers of my life. And no, this is not a hype. These Greek Turkey Burgers will be a dinner the whole family will love, and one you'll feel good about serving them!