Recipe: Appetizing Tofu Grill with Red Wine & Mushroom Sauce
Tofu Grill with Red Wine & Mushroom Sauce. This mouthwatering tofu features the rich, decadent flavors of red wine and pairs them with a long cooking time. That leaves a dense, chewy tofu that begs. This grilled tofu is super tasty and would satisfy vegetarians and meat eaters alike.
Drizzle with the reserved sauce and serve with cilantro and lime UGC Reviews Modal. Reviews for: Photos of Tandoori Grilled Tofu with Red Peppers & Broccolini. Perfect Grilled Tofu Haiku: "Halved the recipe didn't boil and use 'sauce'. You can have Tofu Grill with Red Wine & Mushroom Sauce using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tofu Grill with Red Wine & Mushroom Sauce
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- Prepare 4 of *600 g (21.16 oz) Deep fried tofu.
- Prepare 100 g (3.52 oz) of Button mushrooms.
- Prepare 100 g (3.52 oz) of Eryngii mushrooms.
- Prepare 100 g (3.52 oz) of Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare 100 g (3.52 oz) of Maitake mushrooms.
- You need to taste of Green onion.
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s 60 ml (2.02 fl oz) of Okonomi sauce.
- Prepare 60 ml (2.02 fl oz) of Ketchup.
- You need 30 ml (1.01 fl oz) of Red wine.
- You need 2 tsp of Butter.
I replaced the soy sauce with liquid aminos but everything else stayed the same. While the tofu is soaking up the flavors, prepare the red cabbage slaw. You can also make the slaw a day or two ahead and keep it stored in the refrigerator until ready to eat. Food and Wine presents a new network of food pros delivering the most cookable recipes and delicious ideas online.
Tofu Grill with Red Wine & Mushroom Sauce instructions
- Mix okonomi sauce, ketchup, red wine in the bowl and then add butter..
- Wrap and heat at 600W for 5 mins., then mix well..
- Slice all mushrooms into bite size pieces..
- Wrap and heat at 600W for 5 mins..
- Mix sauce & mushrooms. (Use the juice from mushrooms too.).
- Slice the deep-fried tofu into 2 portions..
- Grill the deep fried side first. No need to use oil, it comes out from the tofu itself..
- Flip it over when the bottoms became a bit crunchy..
- Grill the opposite until it becomes partly yellow brown..
- Serve with wine & mushroom sauce with green onion on top..
- You can get Okonomi sauce at Amazon or International Markets like Jungle Jim's in Ohio..
On a baking sheet, toss the asparagus with the sesame oil; season with salt, black pepper and the red pepper. Grilled tofu and vegetable skewers flavored with zesty Italian dressing make a colorful vegetarian appetizer for barbecue parties. This recipe sneaks in a bit of kelp, for that taste of the sea, plus celery, red onion, mayonnaise, soy sauce, and lemon juice. I used tofu and vegetables to make these grilled skewers. While marinating them in the yogurt spice mix I also added the spice mix and you won't believe how flavorful the skewers were.