Easiest Way to Make Delicious Deliciously simple veggie burgers
Deliciously simple veggie burgers. This basic veggie burger recipe is so delicious and easy to prepare, it's quickly become a weeknight staple in our home. I love turning them into mushroom veggie burgers and serving the burgers topped with caramelized onions. Or if you're not a fan of mushrooms, you can easily leave those out.
It's craftily packed with spinach – one of the trickier veg to get into kids! Make your own veggie burgers for your next summer barbecue, or freeze them for a busy weeknight. We bet you've never considered adding crushed. You can cook Deliciously simple veggie burgers using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deliciously simple veggie burgers
- Prepare 2 cans of garbanzo beans.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need 2/3 cup of onion.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cooked white rice or brown rice.
- It’s to taste of Garlic salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of McCormick's burger seasoning.
- It’s of Olive oil to cook burgers.
- It’s of Wheat buns.
- Prepare as desired of Toppings: Mayo, mustard, lettuce, avocado, cheese etc..
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need to taste of Red rooster hot sauce.
These Veggie Burgers hit the spot and even satisfy that burger craving for meat eaters. Every since Kenya declared that he was a vegetarian… Here's what I know: all kids can be great eaters and mealtime must be easy. I create simple, healthy recipes the whole family will love. This veggie burger is packed with veggie and quinoa goodness including lots of meatless protein.
Deliciously simple veggie burgers instructions
- Start by cooking your rice when done set aside let cool slightly.
- Rinse and drain can beans well. Chop onion slightly, add beans garlic,onion to cusineart blend well. Add mixture to a large bowl add in the rest of your ingredients, eggs, breadcrumbs, rice, carrots and seasonings combine well. Now you can form your burgers..
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat with olive oil now add in burgers cook till golden on each side too with your favorite cheese and toppings enjoy!.
A great alternative to a beef burger and just as hearty and filling. Every bite is bursting with flavor from the assorted veggies incorporated into this simple but delicious dish! Veggie Burgers. get the Food.com app. Watch on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, Roku, or Fire TV. This veggie burger recipe will knock your socks off!