Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Pork and Chorizo burger with Brie and Bacon
Pork and Chorizo burger with Brie and Bacon. Served on buttery brioche buns, these pork burgers with smoked bacon and Cheddar cheese will be a hit at the next barbecue. Heat charcoal or gas grill to medium. Combine ground pork, onion and hot sauce; mix well with hands.
Add pork, parsley, shallots, cumin, and salt to chorizo. Change up your dinner game with renowned food writer and test kitchen master Melissa Clark. With recipes across the playing field, from a simple egg-based supper to an elaborate (but not difficult) roast, there's something in the mix for everyone. You can cook Pork and Chorizo burger with Brie and Bacon using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork and Chorizo burger with Brie and Bacon
- You need of – Burgers –.
- You need 400 g of pork mince.
- It’s 100 g of chorizo (chopped into super small pieces, or put in a food processor).
- It’s 1/2 of red onion minced.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare Pinch of cayenne pepper.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of pepper (if wanted!).
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s of – The Extras! –.
- Prepare 150 g of unsmoked streaky bacon.
- It’s 100-150 g of brie cheese.
- You need 4 of brioche buns.
- It’s 1 head of lettus.
- Prepare 1 of large beefsteak tomato.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
She lards the burger with minced bacon and fresh Mexican chorizo and flavors it with sautéed aromatics. A pork burger recipe using chorizo for extra flavor and topped with grilled avocado and green chiles. Chorizo comes in two forms – fresh and cured. Fresh chorizo (used in this recipe) is a common ingredient in Mexican dishes, while the cured (which comes completely coked) in more often found in Spanish cuisine. lb bulk chorizo sausage or Italian pork sausage, crumbled.
Pork and Chorizo burger with Brie and Bacon step by step
- Mix the pork mince, chopped up chorizo, minced onion, minced garlic, cayenne pepper, salt, pepper, and egg together in a bowl. Make sure it is mixed together really well – use your hands if needed! (Be sure to wash them!).
- Form the burger meat into 4 balls, flattening them down to make burger pattys (you might get +/- 1 or 2 extra burgers depending on the size of your patty!).
- If you want bacon, set out a pan on the stove and put as many bacon rations in there as you would like. Fry the bacon until crispy..
- Meanwhile, grill the burgers if you can! If you don't have a grill (like me) heat up some olive oil on a pan in the oven and cook the burgers through fully being careful not to burn them (about 5-7 minutes per side!) When they look almost done, slice up the brie and place them on top of the burgers. I tend to cover my pan with a plate or cover now in order to melt the cheese..
- Slice up the tomato, avocado and lettuce..
- When the burgers are ready and the bacon is done, begin to assemble!.
- I enjoy it like this from bottom to top: Brioche bun bottom, tomato, lettuce, burger, brie, bacon, brioche top! Enjoy :).
Bacon makes everything taste amazing, but a burger without bacon is naked. In a large mixing bowl combine the ground pork, chorizo, bacon slices, onion, garlic, parsley, cumin and black pepper. Wet your hands with cold water. This Raspberry-glazed Bacon Brie Burger will get glowing reviews from your family and guests… just make sure that you leave yourself one to eat. Add to that a rich, juicy beef burger, and some salty crispy bacon and you will be one cold beer short of being in heaven.