Recipe: Yummy Parmesan Crusted Salmon
Parmesan Crusted Salmon. In a medium bowl, mix the parmesan crust ingredients. In a separate bowl, whisk egg. I was inspired by a Salmon dish that I got at The Keg Steakhouse.
I'm obsessed with this Basil-Parmesan Crusted Salmon recipe! I make this in the air fryer, it's quick and easy, and the fish comes out so juicy inside. It is sure to please everyone at the table. You can cook Parmesan Crusted Salmon using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Crusted Salmon
- Prepare of salmon filet.
- It’s of bread crumbs.
- You need of Tony Chachere's creole seasoning.
- You need of finely grated parmesan.
- Prepare of olive oil.
Tender flaky Oven Baked Salmon with Parmesan Herb Crust. This Baked Parmesan Crusted Salmon is a stunning show stopper that's very easy to make. The parmesan crust is insanely delicious and the Lemon Cream Sauce for the salmon is the essential. Now you can make crusted salmon that tastes like it's from a fine seafood restaurant!
Parmesan Crusted Salmon instructions
- Stir together the bread crumbs, creole seasoning, and Parmesan cheese in a small mixing bowl..
- Remove any skin from the salmon, rinse it with water, and pat it dry with a paper towel.
- season the under side of the salmon with black pepper to taste. (I find that a little bit goes a long way).
- flip the filet over a thinly coat it with olive oil. (I have also used egg whites in the past).
- coat the filet with the bread crumb mixture, making sure to coat evenly, add lightly press it into the salmon..
- In a medium sized skillet heat enough oil to coat the pan on medium.
- Once the pan has heated add the filet, Parmesan side down, and cook for a few minutes..
- when the bottom edges of the filet (any Parmesan you can see) start to lightly brown, flip the filet and cook for about another 5 minutes.
- Once the filet has turned a nice light pink remove from the skillet and serve.
- Disclaimer: don't completely trust my measurements. I don't measure when I make this recipe I just add until it looks and tastes right. I tried to be as close to what I think I use though. Also feel free to change up the spices, just go easy on adding salt because the Parmesan already has plenty of salt in it.
- Tips: Use wild caught salmon, farm raised just doesn't have the same flavor. I always grate my own Parmesan for this. The cheese holds to the salmon a lot better..
Baked Lemon Herb Parmesan Crusted Salmon Recipe – This baked lemon herb parmesan crusted salmon recipe is super easy and delicious! It's one of the best ways to make salmon. This Parmesan crusted salmon is really one of the best and easiest ways to cook salmon with just a few ingredients! It's a healthy dinner that is naturally gluten free. Home » Keto Recipes » Keto Low-Carb Parmesan Herb Crusted Salmon.