Recipe: Yummy Mike's Fat Assed Spicy Pork Beer Tacos
Mike's Fat Assed Spicy Pork Beer Tacos.
You can have Mike's Fat Assed Spicy Pork Beer Tacos using 25 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Fat Assed Spicy Pork Beer Tacos
- It’s 4 Pounds of Pork Loin [cut into large 2" pieces].
- It’s 2 Pounds of Hatch Green Chilies [peeled – de-seeded & chopped].
- Prepare 2 (16 oz) of Cans Mexican Lager Beers [like Tecate – American lager.
- You need 1 (32 oz) of Box Low Sodium Beef Broth.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Celery [chopped].
- You need 2 Cups of Onions [chopped].
- It’s 1 Cup of Cilantro Leaves [left whole + reserves for garnish].
- Prepare as needed of Raw Cabbage [thin sliced – garnish].
- Prepare 2 of LG Jalapeños [minced + reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 8 Cloves of Garlic [minced].
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Avocados [garnish].
- Prepare 1 Can of Rotell Tomatoes [or 1 large tomato].
- You need as needed of Lime Wedges [garnish].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Better Than Beef Bouillon.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mexican Oregeno [crushed].
- You need 2 tbsp of Ground Cumin [divided].
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black pepper [divided].
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Chili pepper.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Of Your Favorite Red Salsa.
- Prepare as needed of Sour Cream [garnish].
- You need as needed of Queso Fresco Campicino Cheese.
- It’s as needed of Mexican 3 Cheese [garnish].
- It’s as needed of Green Or Red Salsas.
- It’s as needed of Fresh Flour Tortillas.
Mike's Fat Assed Spicy Pork Beer Tacos instructions
- Here's most of what you'll need..
- Chop loin into 2" pieces. Dust pork with 1/2 of your Cumin and black pepper. Add 1 box broth and 1/2 of one of your Mexican beers. Allow to simmer covered for 1 hour. Longer if possible. Stir occasionally. Add beer, additional broth or water if needed – to steam your thick chunks of meat..
- Mexican beer used..
- Chop all vegetables..
- 2 pounds Hatch Green Chilies roasted, peeled and de-seeded..
- Better Than Beef Bouillon.
- Throw everything in your skillet with your second can of Mexican beer. Allow to simmer for another hour. Add remaining beer or water if needed. Stir regularly. Don't add any salt yet as this dish will season up with the broth and long simmer time..
- Here's your desired outcome..
- This dish is also great for work lunches..
- Top and garnish with fresh cheeses, avocados, sour cream, salsas, cilantro, onions, lime wedges and sliced cabbage. After all, this dish is really all about the chilly options! Enjoy!.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)