Recipe: Yummy Sausage w/ Peppers & Onion
Sausage w/ Peppers & Onion. My family has been using this very simple and delicious recipe for sausage, peppers, and onions for While this is a fairly standard way of making sausage and peppers, my family uses olive oil rather. Sausage and peppers is a dish in Italian-American cuisine prepared using Italian sausage and peppers (such as bell peppers) as primary ingredients. It is served as a dish on its own, sometimes with the use of additional ingredients such as tomato sauce, onions and pasta.
Italian Sausage and Peppers are the dish that my husband orders every time when we go to a restaurant. He loves a good spicy sausage. He prefers his with a some marinara sauce or diced. You can have Sausage w/ Peppers & Onion using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage w/ Peppers & Onion
- Prepare 3 of Sausages (pre-cooked like kielbasa).
- You need of Peppers (Your Discretion).
- You need of Small Onion.
- You need 1 handful of greens. (I had leftover salad).
- It’s of Mushrooms (Your Discretion).
- You need 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- It’s of Marinara Sauce.
- Prepare A few of shakes Worcestershire.
- Prepare of Roughly 1/2 Cup Red Cooking Wine.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
See and discover other items: hillshire farms sausage, Hillshire Farms Sausages, hillshire smoked sausage. Really good, made this a couple times. Last night I added a small can of sliced black olives to the sausage and made orzo pasta with butter and garlic to go with. Savory sausage stuffed peppers with parmesan are an easy to make dinner!!
Sausage w/ Peppers & Onion step by step
- Put some oil in a pan and heat it. Prep your veggies. Add the onions, garlic and pepper. Sauté for a couple minutes. Add the sausage and mushroom. Season with spices. Reduce the heat to med-low. Continue cooking until the sausage has heated through and the veggies are done..
- Add in a healthy handful of greens. Not only are they good, but it makes it more inviting. Cook those down until they’re wilted. Add in the marinara and a reasonable dose of Worcestershire sauce. Stir. Cook until absorbed..
- Deglaze the pan with the cooking wine. Raise heat up to medium and simmer until the wine has reduced and burned off its alcohol. Maybe 5 minutes. Although this was savory, I had it for breakfast..
So my last post focused on stuffing the sweet mini peppers with. Member Recipes for Sausage Onions And Peppers. Looking for a lighter version of the traditional SP&O, try this one. Today's Special: Italian sausage w/ bell peppers Bbq chicken Roast lamb in gravy Seafood thermidor. Basmati Rice Saffron and corn Rice Chicken fried Rice Roast potatoes Steamed vegetables.