Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Sizzling beef
Sizzling beef. The Best Sizzling Beef Recipes on Yummly Sizzling Sausage Stir Fry, Beef And Veggie Bibimbap, Thai Red Curry Beef Skillet DIRECTIONS. Cut the steak into thin strips.
Would you like any spice in the recipe? Toss and spoon onto serving dishes. Sprinkle cashews over and garnish with. You can cook Sizzling beef using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sizzling beef
- You need of For the beef:.
- It’s 250 g of beef sirloin, rump or fillet tail.
- It’s 1 tsp of corn flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Shaoxing wine or dry sherry.
- You need of For the stir-fry:.
- You need 2 tbsp. of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of bird’s eye chilies, deseeded and chopped.
- You need 1 of red pepper, cored, deseeded, and cut into strips.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot, julienned.
- Prepare 100 g of cup mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 1 of courgette, cut into thick matchsticks.
- It’s a few of leaves of Chinese cabbage or romaine lettuce, shredded.
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of black bean sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of sweet chilli sauce.
Peel onions and cut into wedges. Beat the thinly sliced meat slightly with a meat mallet. This helps to tenderise the meat, But not an essential step. Remove the beef from the pan and set aside.
Sizzling beef step by step
- Mix the corn flour, soy sauce, sesame oil and wine in a bowl..
- Slice the beef across the grain then cut into 1cm thick strips. Add the beef to the marinade and stir to coat every strip well. Leave for at least half an hour if you can..
- Heat up a wok until smoking. Add the vegetable oil and throw in the marinated beef..
- Stir fry it for a minute, only until the strips colour slightly. Remove the beef back into the bowl and keep warm..
- Add a little more oil to the wok if it looks dry. Add the chillies and then the vegetables..
- Stir fry for 5 minutes until they start to colour a little..
- Stir in the black bean and the sweet chilli sauce. Return the beef to the wok and stir everything around well..
- When the vegetables look cooked, divide the stir-fry between plates and serve with plain noodles or rice..
Cook the vegetables: Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the pan. To finish: Add the beef back to the pan along with the sauce. I discovered sizzling beef last year at a restaurant and have wanted to try it ever since. This recipe brought back the memories and tasted just like it. Trim the broccoli, cutting any larger broccoli stems in half lengthways, then place in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water.